Britney Jumps Between Personalities

1/17/2008 12:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a very "Sybil" move, two of Britney's inner voices were fighting for control last night -- bouncing from British Brit, "Whea's the cah?" to Southern-fried ding dang Spears in just seconds. My troops!

Before the high speed paparazzi chase that ended with four paps under arrest, Britney and Adnan ate, once again, at Gaucho Grill in Studio City. Brit was heard saying of the paps, "Why they out here like this?"

Maybe they can't resist the Chorizo Argentino either, y'all -- er, you theah.

Moose

Wasn't their an L&O episode where it was thought that a kid was schizophrenic, but it turned out that he had a brain tumor?

mickey

ok guys, you made your point. she has problems, yes, but not sure how you can take footage like this and turn it around back on her... nice move by the way on stopping the escalator, guess you guys dont care if someone gets hurt. if you know the girl has a problem according to all of your "sources", then why would you stalk a sick person? even Britney Spears is entitled to eat where she wants. enough already, i find this distrubing...

Kat

I think Britney and Adnan are playing games. For example, she is affecting the British accent, pretending that she is pregnant, Adnan sporting a mohawk like K-fed, and Britney wearing her wedding mini dress.

bsb fan

That's just scary...

and just for a photo? that's totally insane.

I don'd understand how she can just go out every night and let that happen.

Someone should tell that causing all this attention towards her could really hurt someone

Michelle

Once again, I ask the question....WHY DOESN'T ANYONE CARE ENOUGH ABOUT THIS GIRL TO GET HER HELP?

Lori B

Maybe she only speaks British when she's around Adnan? BTW, it was reported that Kevin thinks she either has DID (Dissociative Personality Disorder aka Multiple Personality Disorder) or is schizo. Attention whore-vs psycho...you decide.

lisa

Doesn't The Gaucho Grill or another restaurant like it deliver in L.A.? Last time I was there, you could get anything delivered at anytime, day or night. I'm just saying....Why doesn't she stay at home more?

Monica

Brit has lost her children, lost her career, lost her friends, lost her family, lost all hopes of any respect....
Brit has lost her mind....
What a sad pathetic person, what a sad life.

JRS

I dunno, the crazier she gets the more I start to like her. Got to admit she's a lot more interesting now that shes gone bonkers.

just saying...

What does Adnan think of what he does for a living now? Do you think he enjoys all the flashes, screaming and yelling, and basic overall mayhem? That is insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He seems like a real skank too.
I know that she has some serious mental issues but I think all the paps and cameras would make her even more unstable. This is her life EVERY DAY ALL DAY. I know that she asks for it by going out - but why should she lock herself up in her house all the time.
If she goes over edge - and she is teetering - it will be the public's fault. Because if NO ONE bought the mags and read the stories on-line about her - THEY WOULD STOP TAKING THE PHOTOS. Remember she has two kids... she might not be fighting to get them back - I don't think she should be around them like this - and we should be thinking of them - eventhough she isn't... I don't want to be reading out two troubled young boys in years to come named Sean Preston and Jayden James....

Kat

I think it is a bit of both really. I think she has issues, but I think she is playing crazy to the paps on purpose because of all the rumors. Now Adnan is acting nutty too. It is a game to them somewhat.

tiegirl

Gaucho Grill has great food -- yum!

Mary

I'm starting to think that Rosie O'donnell is on to something when she predicted that Britney is going to end up like Diana. Funny thing is...I think Britney believes she is/wants to be some crazy parallel to Diana. Two boys, crazy paparazzi following her, pop princess status. Sad thing is, she is no where near Dianas status, but will probably end up like her anyway!

Coach

Committing someone is very hard to do. You have to have solid proof they are mentally unstable. It usually has to come from a Psychiatric evaluation, which she has not had. Otherwise you must prove the person is a threat to him/herself and others. i.e. arrest hospitalization for suicide attempts etc. Until she does something to herself or someone else she is not deamed a threat to herself or others.

cindy

Britney Spears or NOT, she is a total embarrassment to be around & I wouldn't want to be associated with anyone remotely like her. For the record, with that MOUTH she has, even the Muslims wouldn't take her! Well as long as Adnoid is lining his pockets AND getting laid by a trainwreck, all is good in her imaginary world. I would hope that ANY woman he gets with after this fruitcase FORCES him to have an HIV/STD test. And lose that mohawk already its totally ridiculous on a Muslim in the first place. Shes trying to turn him into Kevin!