Britney Jumps Between Personalities

1/17/2008 12:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a very "Sybil" move, two of Britney's inner voices were fighting for control last night -- bouncing from British Brit, "Whea's the cah?" to Southern-fried ding dang Spears in just seconds. My troops!

Before the high speed paparazzi chase that ended with four paps under arrest, Britney and Adnan ate, once again, at Gaucho Grill in Studio City. Brit was heard saying of the paps, "Why they out here like this?"

Maybe they can't resist the Chorizo Argentino either, y'all -- er, you theah.

Lori B

Like Kevin is qualified to make that diagnosis! That moron should shut up and actually take care of the kids he claims to love so much. Maybe if he took care of them instead of a nanny I'd believe him but that jerk is in for the money - he's just riding the Britney train like the rest of the paps, Adnan, family and friends.

Posted at 11:37AM on Jan 17th 2008 by Jo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh Jo,don't you think when the kids were around Britney, HER nanny had them 99.9999% of the time? It looks to me like he's doing a pretty damn good job of raising his kids. The court seems to think so. Also, since Britney doesn't want her children, making Kevin a single father, he deserves a hell of a lot more of Britney's $$ than he's getting. If Britney was a man, and Kevin the woman, would there be one single one of you who calls for Kevin's head be saying that the single parent doesn't deserve child support?

Tupac

What's up with K-Fed and this dude in the Mo-hawk hair style? This punk will try to get her pregnant, and leech her off just like K-Fed

Blairbear

My favorite part is "Why are they out here?" as if she isn't aware that they follow her every move. Paps? At a high profile location? Chasing Britney? I am so shocked! Maybe she figured she would throw them off with a few different personalities, you know, make them think they have the wrong wreck? Cheerio y'all!

Gabrielle

The paps get arrested for chasing Britney--somehow, I think Britney should have been arrested as well! If the paps are speeding on the streets of LA, then that could only mean one thing-OBVIOUSLY Britney had to of been speeding as well! She probably called the paps (like she always does) and told them where she would be driving. As to the British accent, I think it is safe to say that she has gone off the deep end for sure. If this Sam guy was any kind of friend to her, he would sit her butt down and tell her how it is. I can not understand as to how he just sits back and doesn't say a word. As for the "boyfriend", according to the guy who created Hollywood.TV, Adnan thinks he will be the one to save Britney! There is no doubt that she is being used by this guy, but she really has no one to blame but herself. Someone will end up seriously hurt or even killed, it is only a matter of time. Some say that the paps need to leave her alone, well,then she needs to quit calling them and telling them where she will be. Then again, if she only stayed home and out of the lime light for awhile, things may calm down, She creates a lot of this by calling the paps, and carrying on with her antics. Can't always blame the paps. As to her shopping at 1:30 am-wow, I only wish a store would open up just for me so that I could shop when I want!! She keeps this going and she will almost never get visitation with the kids. If I were Kevin, I would be using any media resource I could (tapes, pictures, etc) that is out there for the custody case. The way she conducts herself in public, with the way she dresses, talks, acts, etc,, only makes her look worst.

Britney Spears and Adnan are on the Second Floor of the Beverly hills hotel

Adnana Ghalib has 3 MySpace Accounts

Bubblebunny

SOMEONE HELP HER. ISN'T THERE ANYONE IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD WHO CAN?

Laura

Is she trying to be Madonna with that fake accent?

Rae

I didn't hear much of anything exect the "where's the ca". Ho was doing all the swearing and yelling? Was that the paps or her boy toy?

Dana

I would love to see the paps not show up for a couple of weeks and see what she would do to get their attention again!!
I Agree with that Chickles!!! I bet she would flip out without the attention.. she is asking for it every time she walks out her door- ( which she is doing a lot of latey) you would think she would be laying low.. she loves the controversy and attention!
She needs help.. what happend to her family committing her? She needs some medical attention and a drying out period!

Lori B

57. ello govna Im Britney spears and im messin with you...because its a excercise who is the mentally unbalanced person here...who is the hunter who is the prey?...it is a interesting study in human behavior of how far the paps will go...like why do they care if she goes to taco bell and what she eats?,,,why isnt the world more obsessed about our young men and women dying in a war across the water there?...why instead of trying to get help or commital for a pop star we arent demanding a end to the war or cure for cancer?...Maybe I should be labeled crazy and locked away for be concerned about real issues....

Posted at 11:49AM on Jan 17th 2008 by Cat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just remember Cat, every time you click on this site you are feeding the pap monsters.

Rae

"51. In all seriousness though, how can you expect someone to stay home 24/7? I mean, I get cabin fever after 3 days of being home - people should be entiteld to go out."

Okay, let's say you're going out, but you know Hwy X is going to have construction. So if you decide to go there anyway, that's your own problem right? Brit knows where the paps are going to be, and she purposely goes there.

She can't show up to court because the paps scare her, but she sure doesn't have a problem showing up at Ralph's nightly where she knows they're camped out!

Don't make excuses for this girl. There are plenty of other celebrities who can go out and not make a scene. She's a mess, and needs what she's getting.

Mhenad

I love me some Britney but... she needs to come over, get in the tub and sit next to my dog so I can give them both a bath. She looks dirty.

Julia Wade

how sad & pathetic are the lives of the paparazzi that they have to stalk other people! and it is stalking, dont say its not. if you follow someone around 24/7 taking pictures & filming them & trying to talk to them... you are a stalker!

leave britney, and other celebs, alone & worry about your own life.

Mhenad

TMZ, that title is very inappropriate. I agree with you, a Jew, I love her too, well... her music, but she does need a bath.

DottieDame

Perhaps there was a time when Britney or her people tipped off the paparazzi as to where she would be, but I don't think that has been the case lately. She really does seem frightened, angry, or disoriented when surrounded by the vulture paparazzi as of late, and I don't think it's an act. Is it really necessary to cover her EVERY move? Wow, she eats, rides an escalator, and drives, now that is juicy gossip! Please TMZ unless there is some genuinely juicy gossip don't try and create your own. As I have said many times I come here to read some good celebrity gossip and not for the video feed, may I have some real gossip please? I have been checking other celebrity sites and they are reporting gossip you don't even seem to catch on to, and without live feed!