Britney Jumps Between Personalities

1/17/2008 12:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a very "Sybil" move, two of Britney's inner voices were fighting for control last night -- bouncing from British Brit, "Whea's the cah?" to Southern-fried ding dang Spears in just seconds. My troops!

Before the high speed paparazzi chase that ended with four paps under arrest, Britney and Adnan ate, once again, at Gaucho Grill in Studio City. Brit was heard saying of the paps, "Why they out here like this?"

Maybe they can't resist the Chorizo Argentino either, y'all -- er, you theah.

Aracely

Maybe Kris Angel has alot to do with the way she has been acting.. It wasnt till she encountered with him that she started acting crazy, maybe shes posesed! hahhaha?

Ohcomeonnow

I can understand someone wanting to get out of the house, but why draw negative attention to yourself? Bathe, dress properly, and yes, that means panties on your skanky behind, put some makeup on, stop speaking in accents, brush that.....whatever that is on your head......and try to act normal. Repeat daily.....there, not so hard is it?

CrystalChord

You know honestly, I think she's just playing it up. She's an attention whore, everyone knows that. Sure, she's probably really sick too, but I think a lot of this is just her crying out, "Look at me! Look at me!"

Rustyvain

Stewart Gilligan Griffin is more likable with an authentic "English" accent.

Please TMZ stop with Ms.Federline she is sick and the guy leading her to water is poising the well.

MarkToronto

Why is Britney hanging out in Studio City? She is looking at the busiest places in L.A. Maximum exposure.

It's not what Britney says, it's what she does. And her actions clearly say;

DESPERATELY SEEKING PAPARAZZI

Cheryl

Stockholm Syndrome - that's what another srink is saying.......read it.
Regardless what it is - the child needs help and now!

Lori B

maybe shes posesed! hahhaha?

Posted at 12:03PM on Jan 17th 2008 by Aracely
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was thinking the EXACT same thing Aracely. Maybe that's why Adnan had that rosary around his neck..to protect himself from the possessed Britney Spears. Just a thought.

Elizabeth

Who can freaking hear anything Britney is saying over the paps' yelling?? I sure can't.

annoyed

She actually spoke in this clip??

I couldnt hear anything for all the yelling and the bleeping.

Lori B

69. I love me some Britney but... she needs to come over, get in the tub and sit next to my dog so I can give them both a bath. She looks dirty.

Posted at 11:58AM on Jan 17th 2008 by a Jew
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's people like YOU

that make me keep coming back to this pap monster website. AWESOME;o)

SoCal Razzles

THE PAPPARAZZI HAVE GONE WAY OVER THE LINE AND NEED TO STOP BEING SO DAMN AGGRESSIVE!!!!

THERE SHOULD BE LAWS AGAINST THE KIND OF PUBLIC CHAOS THAT THEY INCITE.

THIS IS NOT SAFE!!! - PEOPLE GET HURT DURING THESE "SHOOTS"!!! - THIS IS WRONG!!!

THEY ARE FUELING THE MADNESS...WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??? ARE THEY THAT STUPID AND GREEDY THAT THEY DONT REALIZE THIS??? OR DO THEY??? SICKENING!!!

JUST TAKE THE DAMN PICTURE AND MOVE ON !!!!

chillout music girl

Who is writing these TMZ articles for the staff??? There are many spelling errors... and you guys call britney crazy

Lori B

75. Perhaps there was a time when Britney or her people tipped off the paparazzi as to where she would be, but I don't think that has been the case lately. She really does seem frightened, angry, or disoriented when surrounded by the vulture paparazzi as of late, and I don't think it's an act. Is it really necessary to cover her EVERY move? Wow, she eats, rides an escalator, and drives, now that is juicy gossip! Please TMZ unless there is some genuinely juicy gossip don't try and create your own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You really should watch the videos from last night on x-17. You'll soon realize you're wrong.

annanicolestern

BRITNEY! PLEASE Read this you stupid twit..First of all, while you are out traipsing around with this Adnan (who has no respect for you and is merely using you), YOUR BOYS' LIVES- YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD-ARE IN SOMEONE ELSES HANDS. You are not there, loving and caring for them, witnessing their milestones, making memories for them. ANYTHING can happen to them, it is your responsibility to protect them from the evils of the world YOU STUPID SELFISH B*TCH. How would you live with yourself if something happened to one of them while you were out playing with the paps? On second thought, they are better off and safer w/o you right now, AREN'T THEY? SAD SAD SAD...What did they do to deserve a mother like you?
GET HELP NOW. Stop the BS and straighten out your pathetic life! ONLY YOU CAN TAKE THAT FIRST STEP.
Don't you know your very soul, your heart, your own happiness lies within those two precious boys you gave life to????? IDIOT!! WAKE UP!! Do you really want to die???? Well, that would make sense b/c suicide is the ultimate selfish act, and you are the most self indulgent, selfish poor little rich girl on the paparazzi planet right now!
I NO LONGER FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO NOT BE PHOTOGRAPHED RUNNING AROUND WITH SOME PAPPO! You deserve what your getting Britney. Shar Jackson is laughing at you, along with the rest of the world. Who are you kidding with the "poor me, Kevin broke my heart and just wants my money" act?? Karma's a bitch, aint it? I don't even like your music anymore b/c all I hear is a whining lunatic.

PLEASE GET HELP FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR BOYS. Stop ruining your life and their lives in the process.
Woman like you should not be allowed to get pregnant and I hope to hell you are not pregnant again, for God's sake, use contraception!!!

And I agree with the person who said the paps should leave her alone for a few weeks at least--BRITNEY'S ONLY CLAIM TO INFAMY IS HER DUMB PAPARRAZI OPS. W/O THE PAPS SHE HAS NO LIFE. They are not the bad guys, they're just doing their jobs, who can blame them??

--Not Dr Phil

mickey

Gabrielle - they weren't arrested for "speeding", they were arrested for reckless driving - they left out some info here - they were making lane changes and cutting off cars, etc. Apparently, Britney was even cut off by a car but she couldnt ID it, but someone else saw it. so they made her stop and warned her for speeding. 4 other paps were ticketed for speeding, and 4 arrested for reckless driving. huge difference. so technically, although not given a ticket, she was stopped and warned. and quite honestly, if it weren't for the paps, it wouldnt have happened, so...