Britney's Multiple Personality Disorder

1/17/2008 8:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources are now painting a very disturbing picture of Britney Spears, or whoever she happens to be at any given moment.

We're told the whole British accent thing -- well, it's more than an accent. Britney has multiple personalities, including, as people in her life call it, "the British girl." We're told when Spears loses the British personality, she has absolutely no idea what she did during the time she assumed that personality.

Sources say Brit has a number of other identities, where she becomes "the weepy girl, the diva, the incoherent girl," and on and on.

Sources say Britney had become the British girl the day she didn't show for her deposition and has no recollection of it.

Allred Tree

She is faking all of these disorders imo. Did Paris Hilton see any evidence of this when she was spending so much time with Britney?

Some Faustkateer

Oh my god the photo of her in period-stained panties is just GROSS! If anyone needs proof of mental illness, it's all there in the X17 photo.....Wowwie!

Nikki

Re: #128
Ok fair enough, my bad.

HDK

What a lame defense. You ain't Sybil, sweetie; you're an immature brat. Give it up already.

Jean

I can't believe someone had the nerve to mention F-Fed spreading these "lies." First of all, K-Fed does not have to say anything. Just watching Britney, it is evident she has one of these mental illnesses:

- Multipersonality disorder
- Bipolar
- Post partum depression

She definitely has one of those and to try and blame K-Fed in spreading this news about her, it's ridiculous. I've lost count of how many Psychologists I've seen on news talking about possible mental illneses this girl can have. Stop blaming K-Fed, at least their kids have a stable place to live, thanks to him. Am I a fan of K-Fed? No, but if you have to chose who the kids would be better off with then you know who it is....

CoolGirl2008

Is this board full of retarded bubbas?

The reasaon why Madonna has a slight english accent is BECAUSE SHE LIVES IN ENGLAND.

ta!

Bella

I wonder how "credible" these so-called "sources" are for this story? She is aware enough to go through the loan process with the lenders on two mortgages for $49K per month, and obviously remembers her way around the streets of Malibu each night, etc., It's difficult to know if what is reported is the real deal, simply made up excuses. Everybody who has responded to the blogs on Spears has said everything there is to say, good, bad or indifferent. I am just about out of words myself. Bella

Kelli

Yeah, I agree Dr. Phil would of been much more detriminal than ADNAN! Would Dr.Phil let her run around naked last night?

Debbie/grandmother

It's so easy to play armchair quarterback when it comes to this very disturbed person. None of us really knows what's wrong with Ms. Spears. The only way to know for sure is that she be hospitalized and evaluated appropriately to assess an accurate diagnosis. But that won't happen until an intervention takes place. It is obvious that Ms. Spears is very disturbed but will not even begin to get better and the help she needs until the professionals know what is wrong with her. I do wonder sometimes if some of her acting out is a ruse to get attention which works. It's a tragety to watch someone who is mentally ill disintegrate right before our eyes. The people who are around her don't care about Ms. Spears...and are taking advantage of her vulnerabilities. Shame on you!

Tiger Tale

Well...I once had a multi personality roomate. Same deal...always forgetting stuff. Multis don't remember what the other personalities did.

Most interesting about this is usually girls develop this disorder as a result of childhood sexual abuse. Usually by their fathers. So Jamie Spears, anything to say about that?

liz, fla

OH MY- iIAGREE WITH YOU 100%

Stooge1970

Why we give this talentless slut the publicity, I'll never know. I usually just skip any story with her in it nowadays.

sickofperverts

What a fricking JOKE! She has you all "FOOLED" doesn't she!!

Adrienne

I don't think it's a mental disorder, I think it's an undereducated
disorder. Britney hasn't learned to do anything but shake her little
money maker. She is just a dumb girl with too much money and time on
her hands.

April Fouels

how do you know the blood stains are not a ru-486 miscaridge....................