Brit's Pregnancy Test for "My Friend"

1/17/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She said it. You believe it?

lynn

I think she's just doing it to create a stir. They would've tested her at the hospital first thing before going anywhere with her "treatment."

Dohhhhh

PANTIESSSSSSSS>>>>>?????????????????????????????????????

MOMMYOF3

WHAT FRIENDS??????????? SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!

me

I miss her cuckoo bird hat!

Kelli

Vanity Killz. good. You need to take a day off, along with more amazed every day. PLEASE! We are sick of hearing your rants.

What a..

will you just die please?

Ooooo Noooo!

Brit has no female freinds. The only "freinds" she has are men she gives money too. The only way to "do her" is from the back so you don;t have to look at that stupid face of hers. Don;t have to worry about child support -- she's got more money thay you do!

Maj

You can see, she is handing the paps her groceries for them to put in her car. I thought she hated the paps? She is sick and they are without any dignity. Ever notice in the videos, when you hear the paps speak in the background, they are usually not American? They almost always have some sort of accent.

annoyed

Do I believe her? If I say yes, will you stop reporting on her every move and move on to someone else? Personally I've had just about enough of "news " about this girl.

Haters

The "friend" with the british accent that keeps popping up in her head. Multiple personality disorder!

LMAO! Soooooo true....that bit*# don't have any friends accept her schitzo self....that girl knows she is not from England....LMAO....she is crashing and burning faster than Anna Nicole did....poor girl need so much help....another baby Britney???....there should be laws against that...lol...I bet she gets an Islamic accent when they get married and she converts...LMAO!

Oops

THE TEST WAS DEFINETELY POSITIVE! HERES WHY...SHE HAS BEEN ACTING REALLY CRAZY AND TALKING BRITISH-SHE TOOK THE TEST IT WAS POSITIVE AND ITS CHEERED HER UP-AS IN THIS VIDEO SHE COMES ACROSS PRETTY NORMAL. I THINK SHE IS HAPPY THAT SHE IS GONNA BE A MOM AGAIN.

Gunter Hallowgreen

I think that she should focus on her health. Obvious she cannot do it anywhere in the states. Inpatient as well as outpatient.

It is time for her to leave the country and return in 6 months. She should not worry for the kids. They are her ex-husband sole income, so he will take very good care of them.

She can not go anywhere. I think that she could hide in Denmark and we have no problems with drunks and drugs. In fact the number of people sent to rehab has dropped very much during 2007.

Tiger Tale

Of course Osama bin Galeb is tryin to impregnate her.

There is only one way to bag a Spears girl and that is through her womb!

DIanellen

Who cares???? I'm getting tired of her, getting bored with her nonsence.

MH

Britney is completely unbalanced but I'm skeptical as to whether it has anything to do with an organic mental problem other than the most extreme case of narcissism. When you boil it down, that's nothing more than selfishness and immaturity. She's "crazy like a fox," as the saying goes. She happily feeds off of the attention, as the staged incident at the drugstore attests. She clues in the paparazzi as to every move she makes so that she will constantly have attention and then claims to be scared or annoyed by their presence when it suits her. I guess she thinks her occasional feeble protests will blind everyone to what she's so obviously doing. She claims that "her babies are her life" but she won't do a single thing to be with them and gives them up without a fight because she "doesn't like going to court" or because she may be uncomfortable or embarassed by having to testify on her own behalf.. Sorry, girl, I'm not one of those that's fooled. Someday her "boys" will grow up and wonder why Britney didn't fight for them and that is the biggest tragedy of all. I've tried to be objective about Britney and give her the benefit of the doubt (that she's certifiably mentally ill) but I can no longer do that.