Capitol Punishment

1/17/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Congress is back in session and dealing with some very scary issues -- scary fashion issues, that is! Check out what some of the most powerful women in Washington (like Hillary and Nancy Pelosi) are wearing, and see why Capitol Hill may have eyes -- but apparently no mirrors!
Politcal Fashion disasters: click to see
If you have any election/political-oriented dirt, send your tips to TMZ!

Lisa

Call me crazy but I like to focus on the issues.

sarah

first! yay

I call Shotgun

What we have here is.....failure.....to accessorize. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...but damn, EVERYBODY knows ugly!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

i like that black jacket hill has on,they all look like they come from florida,no offence to floridians but they do have a colourful style of their own for the over 6o crowd

me

My eyes, My eyes. Hillary's outfit looked liked someone threw up on it. Ewww.

Margarita

With the country as fecked up as it is at the moment, the last thing I want my politicians to be thinking about is what to wear to work and does this dress make me look fat.

Do us all a favour: try to stick to reporting on trivial celebrities and leave the politicians out of it. Last thing we need is to have the public judging and choosing their leaders the same way they do their entertainers. We've already traveled far enough down that path as it is.

YAY

It's a hard call. It's not like the designers can dress them, like they do celebs because they would appear not in the world of the average citizen. Plus it's really cold where you are now. It's always easier for the men. A suit.

For corporate wear I love Jigsaw. It's an English brand not sure if you have it in the States. It's elegant, stylish yet professional. This season they used soft pastels and French fabric (we're in summer though). Their cut is modern yet classical. Their winter coats are my favorite.....gee Harv's I don't get much wear out of my corporate clothes lately.

FireEmAll

I have to say - the only thing I care less about than how many ho ho's Britney eats, is what Hildathigh Clinton is wearing. C'mon TMZ, we get enough of the political nonsense in the real world - let us have our gossip escape without having to have the politicians in our faces here. Im beggin ya....!!

Mad as Hell

Hey, Harvey! What century are you in? Gotta keep your women barefoot and pregnant -- or at least seductively dressed -- to feel like a real man?

Who cares what politicians -- male or female -- are wearing?

Kerri

I dont care if Officials wear potatoe Bags, its how they run the Country or settle Issues....If you cant find something of Importance to print out please dont print....Dont waste our time

Sh*tney

Why are you just picking on what the women are wearing??? What about Larry Criag in his stunning flaming pink dress??? What about Rudy Gulianni in drag?????
Stay out of politics!!!!

Alexa

If you're a politician, you should wear solid colors. Prints aren't very professional and take attention away from their faces.

roughdaddy

now see that young girls? it pays to be a book worm!!!

kerry

Of all the highly sexist crap!

ProudToBeAnAmerican

Stick to the issues ? This is TMZ !!!! Since when do they HAVE issues to stick to ?

Looking at those pictures ......... I think my eyes are bleeding, and I threw up a little in my mouth.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments