Gwyn's Hubby: Coldplay Hothead!

1/17/2008 12:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After leaving the hospital with his wife Gwyneth Paltrow early Tuesday morning, Chris Martin got into a bizarre altercation with a paparazzo in the middle of the street. Respect!

Chris tackled the photog and screamed at him -- but then the pap got up and went after Chris!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

FO Wife

Why did the photog tell Chris Martin "Congratulations"????????? Apparently that set him off and looks like it was coldhearted. The videographer...what a piece of cra*...hopefully he's not a father himself...nice video to take home and show the kiddies if so...look what daddy did today...harassed a women who doesn't even know him outside the hospital.

WAY TO GO CHRIS MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I hope someone slaps the rude, stalking, space-invading craparazzo -- right in the face

Tiffany

If there was something going on with them, I am sorry for them. A miscarrage, if that is what occured, is something that you would never wish on your worst enemy.

I am not a fan of Gwynneth Paltrow, she is conceided and extremely shallow. She has great people around her, because I have not missed her since she stopped making movies. She can say she was taking time off to raise her kids all she wants, but she knew her movies were tanking and she needed to go away. She has said some things about America that just don't sit well with me. And as far as Coldplay, that was a band that I liked and them he got her pregnant and then got married and that is what the band became all about. As far as I am concerned, she can complaine about the paps all she wants, but she know that she needs them so we are the remember who she is.

Christy

You can clearly hear the papparazi who was attacked say "Congratulations!" to Chris Martin as he left the hospital. Obviously this guy was trying to get some kind of a reaction out of him-

How horrible for them to have just suffered a miscarriage and then be leaving the hospital only to have some guy jump in your face and say such a hurtful thing to you-

I'm surprised Chris Martin didn't punch him in the face.

Chris Curry

Chris who?

Miso

Chris Martin is my favorite musician if all time this certainly keeps him at the top for me. Sweet, Sensitive and KICK-ASS!

Dave

In my country that's called assault! That's going to cost him at least six figures! What a jerk!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8