Hulking Masses Seen in Beverly Hills

1/17/2008 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan and his fast drivin' and glam celebuspawn were seen walking the streets of Beverly Hills, to the relief of city drivers. The Hulk and daughter Brooke strutted hand in hand, while son Nick, dressed as a Muppet priest, trailed behind. Pray!

Hopefully, Hulk -- who appears to have borrowed Brooke's jeans -- is taking the kids clothes shopping, like a good separated dad. It looks like his fanny pack holds plenty of cash!

El orgullo de Ancones

I would knock up Brooke

shana WEINER

Aren't the Hogans Jewish?

tia2u

his jeans look WAAAAY too tight... maybe someone could find him a stylist...i hear britneys last one is free now....

Ooooo Noooo!

If they ever stop the steroids he's taking he'll need a man-zere to go along with the purse. Or do you say The Bro? Either way he's going to have man-boobs hanging of his shunken chest.

Amy Silverman

What a white trash fugly family

cat b

well at least both the kids arent driving so i guess the streets are safe ...well except for Britney...Hey wonder how Nicks so called close friend is doing?...You know the one left in a coma state by the street racing accident Nick got into in florida? I guess he is still in a coma and cant enjoy the shopping trip.with nick..I guess it was a smooth move for hulk to separate from Linda since that video surfaced of her endorsing street racings with brook in the car and she also said it was fun running from the cops...yeah good way they can avoid loosing any money on a lawsuit in which nick reduced a friend to a vegatative state...yep smooth move alright...since nick has how many speeding and traffic infractions...I really feel for the hulk ...he seems like a nice stand up guy with family who despite his best efforts screw up...wow now my family looks almost normal ...Thanks Hulkster!

Amy Silverman

Hey Hulk where's the beef-all shrunk up and you try and hide you have no beef with the fanny pack

Becca

I just love them. It's nice to see a NICE family for once!

robbiefarmer75

#9 it's not his actual wedding band. It's a tattoo with the name "Linda" on it. So it's a tattooed wedding band.......guess he'll have to cover it up now. Wonder how?

sandyduncansglasseye

They look like tourists from Branson MO!

Merry Christmas

Is he dating his daughter now? That's cool with me. I'm into that sort of thing.

cat b

aww woody you funny twisted freak how is su ye these days?

leigh

Nice Nick is in CA 3,000 miles away from the boy he put in a coma. Guess there isn't any visiting him at the VA hospital. Out of sight out of mind Nick.

Just sayin.....

I don't know....I think it's weird to be still holding his daughters hand at that age! (creepy) And I'm sure he gets jealous of ANY guy he sees Brooke with.....(as a potential boyfriend) (Weird)

davidL

Why is it called a "fanny pack" if it is worn over the front. It should be called a "junk pack" or "package pack"