Lutfi Barges in on Naked, "Stinky" Brit

1/17/2008 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's "manager" Sam Lutfi called into On-Air with Ryan Seacrest this morning -- and when he wasn't talking about Brit's mysterious pregnancy test or the possibility of her marrying Adnan, he was busy taking a peek at Spears' nekkid bod.
Britney & Sam: Click to listen
Spears is even heard yelling, "I stink!" in the background. Might be time for the unraveled Brit to get reweaved!

Just sayin.....

I've always been a brunette fan but for some reason I can't stand this hair color on Britney! Go back to Blonde...you look WAYYYYY.....better that way!!!

Dawn Day

With all the hot sex her Adnan is supposedly having, I'm sure she does stink!

Take a nice LONG hot bath PLEASE! Yuk!!

pat

Smells like week old fish.

Wonder how her boyfriend puts up with her.

kellie

why would someone get hair extensions and never brush or bathe? that's just weird.

bi polor my butt.... she's a tweak and has the resources to test clean. period.

JRS

Ahhhh.... what's that you ask? The Billingsgate fish market on an August afternoon? Why no, it's Britney and she smells gorgeous!

Lanie

LOL, when did she say, "I stink". I didn't hear it.

I am still soooooo sad that Brad Renfro died. I hope TMZ is on top of it. The autopsy is set for today.

Britney needs to learn a lesson from Brad's death and get help for her demons. I am still unsure if it is drugs or if she is mentally unstable. I am leaning towards her just having a mental disorder. She needs to visit a psychiatrist ASAP before she dies. I feel sorry for her. She is a complete mess but doesn't even realize it.

I really wish she would get busted for something and be forced to go to rehab and get counseling.

GET HELP BRITNEY! AND STOP HANGING AROUND LOSERS LIKE LUTFI, ALLI SIMMS AND ADNAN -- they are users. They are just using you.

Go back to Kentwood-- get help with your mental illness and help your sister out while she is pregnant.. or you're gonna end up like poor Brad Renfro :(

psychobabble

I listened to this and didn't hear her "yelling" anything in the background. I must have missed that one.

kim suck

even the shi* flies no longer stop by and smell her

closeyourlegs

ewwwwwwwwwww maybe thats way she didn't wear panties b-4 ,she was airing that thing out.......somethings fishy

roughdaddy

ohhh so thats why she doenst wear panties!! that thing smell like downtown's fishmarket!!! let it breath...

Mhenad

You wanna know something funny? That could be any one of us. It was just a cute and casual call... But she does look like she's in desperate need of a shower and a new weave.

Vanity Killz

WTF? I must have the only pc in the us that doesn't have the ability to smell pixels :*(

Tee

Hey, at least she's being honest! Why else do people take showers? Geezzzzzzzzz people, she is HUMAN...I think!

VS

Then take a bath Bitch!

Zanie

ITS SO SAD THAT NO ONE CAN HELP BRIT...I REALIZE SHE HAS TO HELP HERSELF FIRST, BUT WE ARE WATCHING ANOTHER ANNA NICOLE STORY UNFOLD RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES AND NO ONE IS HELPING HER...SHE HAS THESE MEN AROUND HER, THAT ARE A BUNCH OF FREELOADERS AS HOWARD STERN WAS....IF THIS GIRL DOESN'T GET HELP SOON, SHE WILL DIE AS ANNA DID...THEN EVERYONE WILL BE SAD.....THE MEDIA IS SO PATHETIC, THEY ARE VOLTURES, HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NITE.....