Tracey Gold

'Memba Her?!

1/17/2008 4:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Tracey Gold played honors student Carol Seaver on "Growing Pains." Guess what she looks like now!

Tracey Gold

whittles

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii she looks the same :)

that.is.all

For 38...that ain't looking too good. And all that vomiting..messed up her teeth color. She looks at least ten to fifteen years older than a 38 yr old. But I always liked her and hopes she doesn't go coo-coo anymore.

patsy ramsey

her before picture is so retched, i don't even want to click to see her 50 years from now pic.
talk about a pig face.

ANONYMOUS

She's looking hot for a 38yr old with 4 children and a nasty alcohol habit!!

I had a crush on her when I was young and I still think she looks pretty good!

Thanks for the memories Tracey and good luck with the upcoming birth.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

Isn't 3 kids enough...........especially her age .............

when she's 50 yrs old , her kid will be 20 yrs old .............oh my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of these celebs in HOLLYWEIRD , CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF

THERE KIDS , THEY'VE THE NANNIES RAISING THERE KIDS , NOT THEM .

AND MANY CELEBS DOESN'T DESERVE CHILDREN ..............ALWAYS

ON A DRUNK , DRUGS , OR TREAT THERE KIDS LIKE A NO BODY .........

Norwalkgirl

This sucks. Please bring back "who'd you rather?"....

Please.

Adrienne

She has 3 sons : Sage (b. February 1997), Bailey (b. March 1999) and Aiden Michael (b. May 2004). Gold announced in October 2007 that she and her husband were expecting their fourth child, a boy, due in May 2008. Wikipedia

ChanelShades

I like "Memba her/him" posts but I am with #6....miss the "who would you rather...." let's see some more of them!

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

Show me that smile again
Oh, show me that smile
Don't waste another minute on your cryin'
We're nowhere near the end
We're nowhere near
The best is ready to begin!

I wonder if she still keeps in touch with Boner? I always liked Boner.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

On second thought, I bet it was Boner who got her prego.

Jizy

I don't remember her.

Over It Already

Holy Pete - # 4, your statements reflect what an idiot you are. And to top it off, you have to resort to using all caps as if we won't hear you or something. So she's too old to have kids that age, eh? And the nanny will be raising them. You must have a front row seat in Ms. Gold's home. Can't wait to hear you next critique of 'Hollyweird' (How Original).

delsina363

I think she looks beautiful, and happy!! She has that lovely pregnancy glow.

Hailey

She must have really hated wearing those stupid glasses.

grr

shes a bitch. i used to see her with her wretched little kids at the starbucks i worked at in valencia, ca and she'd let them tear the place up. I cannot stand overindulged ahole children. She gave everyone that worked there major attitude.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments