Double Oh No!

1/18/2008 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pierce Brosnan and his wife, Keely Shaye Smith, had a whale of a time on the island of Kauai on Wednesday.

Pierce was also spotted horsing around in the sand with one of his sons. This family clearly has a lot of love to give.

Memba Them?! -- Click to launch

sanka

A two piece huh? Perhaps they didn't have enough fabric to make a one piece to cover her.

avy

TMZ..you are really crossing the line. I don't mind the pictures so much as the commentary they engender. There is NOTHING wrong with a happy family spending some off time at the beach. Why do you have to make it something ugly when it is obviously something we should all be reaching for?

Julie

What? It speaks "volumes" about someone's character if they still love their wife when she gains weight? WOW, you people have low standards for humanity. Love isn't based on someone's body type, or shouldn't be (attraction and lust are, of course, different things).

Also, look at her curves! She's got a very womanly shape despite being overweight, and I think she looks hot in a bikini. Kudos to her for wearing it, while some women would be afraid. And he's not exactly in James Bond shape himself, but I'm sure they still love each other just the same.

B

I think she is beautiful and always has and will be. This is one post TMZ that I think is rude beyond belief. I hope she does not go and try to change who she is because of this. When did it become acceptable in society to make fun of people's weight? Self esteem and confidence has absolutely nothing to do with what one weighs - did you know that?

LosCabos

She definetely put a LOT of weight on, my goodness. I still admire her cause she knows she'll be blasted with mocks and the like and still wore a bikini in the beach. You go girl! And of course Pierce for loving her no matter what she looks which is more than i can say from the rest of Hollywood hunks.

Christopher

ROFLMAO! Now I understand what Pierce meant when he said his favorite part of a woman is her "dimple."

Donovan

You guys should feel ashamed. Seriously ashamed. Your story says more about your limpness than it does about this beautiful woman. Anorexia in girls near you, brought to you buy TMZ.
I think she looks goreous.

anti vax

You are horrible, this couple is obviously having a wonderful time on vacation and they deserve to enjoy themselves without scrutiny. They look very happy, and there's no reason his wife should be covered up on the beach!

AMY

TMZ THIS IS MEAN AND REALLY UNNECESSARY. HAVE YOU NOTHING ELSE TO REPORT ON?

d

she does have a nice figure for a plus size woman, very proportionate. Oh and by the way all those people who gave jennifer love hewitt a hard time about her bikini pics, theyre probably dying right now when they see these!!! LMAO.

Bay's mom

Hey ???? - they do not "they look like every other couple their age with children"
There are some of us in the world who are normal eeight - despite being parents. Just because you have a kid doesn't mean you eat only junk food and never exervise. Running after a toddler and planning nutricious meals for you kids - you should be in the best shape of your life. I know I certainly am.

J

You're wrong, TMZ- Keely is still gorgeous, and good for her to not be afraid to show it off; If Pierce didn't love her, he could always just leave, right?

Looking sexy as hell Keely!

Correcting Your Mistakes

I've noticed that fat people really hate when you point out other fat people. Anything else can be snarked on until the cows come home, but call a clearly 50 plus pound overweight woman fat, and people get all offended.

This is not healthy, people. Even 20 or 30 pounds over puts her at serious risk for adult onset diabetes. But continue to live in denial.

Morgan

I have to admit, my jaw dropped when I saw this picture. What happened here? I almost find it hard to believe this is the same person. No, it is not nice to make fun of people, but I have to say, what a transformation!

tara

THAT'S HORRIBLE, SHAME ON U TMZ......Not everyone in world is stick bloody thin like the hollywood that is today...