Double Oh No!

1/18/2008 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pierce Brosnan and his wife, Keely Shaye Smith, had a whale of a time on the island of Kauai on Wednesday.

Pierce was also spotted horsing around in the sand with one of his sons. This family clearly has a lot of love to give.

Memba Them?! -- Click to launch

beth

How petty and catty of you, TMZ. They love each other and have a very nice family. SHAME ON YOU!

Mo

Mean. Just plain mean.

Sassy

This is why girls and women have weight issues--i can't believe how harsh and mean this is of you TMZ--no different than what you did to Jennifer hewett

No One Gets Out Alive

She ain't no Bond Girl, it looks like she ate a smaller fat woman!

Lainey

Here you go again. Can't a woman look like a normal woman without you putting every women into a must be size 00 in Hollywood. She looks so proud of who she is, a beautiful smile, brave enough to put on a teeny bikini when even me who is a size 00 wouldn't. I envy any woman who is comfortable in their skin and cherish any man who loves his wife no matter what. He's not so Hollywood to dump her for someone younger or thinner. I don't even like this actor, actually I can't stand him, but now as a person I think volumes of them both. You TMZ's promote eating disorders as hot. Even Haden you picked on. Get a real life.

OMG

OMG - WTF - Ok, shocker....just PLEEEESE wear a one-piece, NO - ONE wants to see that...

nikki

you people are so mean!! If they have meat on their bones they are fat and if their bones show they're anorexic! Get a Life!

Bubblebunny

She is a normal woman. Her body looks like most women in this world, at her age. Not everyone is as much of a body freak as you and me. If she is happy being normal, stay out of her Biz, Dudes.

Sweetie pie

they make it out business when they put their pics up there duhh!!! and ew no she doesnt look good and dont give me that exscuse just bc she had kids. my mom had 4 of us and she is still a size 2 and beautiful and slim. you gotta be healthy about it. bone skinny is not pretty but being slim and slender and healthy is what5 it is all about she by the looks of her she is not healthy! i am a size 2 and healthy!!!! she odv. isnt healthy!!!!!! i feel bad for her! hit the gym and put down the doughnuts!

Cheese Louise

Holy CRAP!!! She's huuuuge!!!! That IS definitely love they have.

Yucks!

THAT'S KEELY?!!! WTF HAPPENED?!!! DAMN! THAT'S A LOT OF A$$!

Jen

Yes, Lord, she used to be diabolically HOT...wow

McDonalds sucks.

j

stfu tmz, you lose

Christy

I think they look great! It's nice to see a real woman in a bikini looking confident and happy.

Kat

I am glad that my husband loves me, and he could have married plenty of women who were prettier and younger than me. Pierce obviously loves his wife. Kudos to him.