« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Frontiere Kicks It

1/18/2008 8:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Rams owner Georgia Frontiere has died in L.A.

Frontiere inherited the Rams when her husband, Carroll Rosenbloom died while swimming. There were unsubstantiated rumors that he drowned in a hot tub with Frontiere.

A St. Louis native, she moved the team there and the team later won a Super Bowl.

A rep for the family tells us that Georgia died at UCLA Medical Center.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Julie G.

I am sorry.. though, I am not a fan of rams,the prayers and thoughts out to the family...

hank

WHAT A LOSS REST WELL GEORGIA ST. LOUIS MORNS

Stinker

23. I can not believe the heading of this posting. It's filthy. She is a human being.
If TMZ has any respect they will change the title. I'm shocked, absolutely shocked.

Posted at 7:20PM on Jan 18th 2008 by Val

-----------------------

No she is not,
She now is worm food, they will have a really big dinner party in a few days.

So what is the beef, she kicked the bucket, now if they said she dropped dead then it would have been mean of TMZ

BigLippedBlondeGirlSucks

You idiots should have more respect. This lady passed away and accomplished more than you idiots ever did. I liked browsing on here because it was, for the most part, lighthearted and sometimes even informative. However, the title for this story crosses the line. Harvey, are you letting that blonde with a "holier than thou" attitude and collagen lip injections gone wrong write all this crap? Because if not, then you need to stick to the People's Court, because that is the only respectable gig you've got right now.

Creeder

This was NOT a self-made woman! She INHERITED that team! The people of Anaheim, LA and Southern California will NEVER forgive her for moving the team. To St. Louis? Give me a break. She destroyed one of the greatest, proudest franchises in the NFL. To the people of St. Louis: If she was so wonderful what the Hell happened to the team? They're crappy and we all know it. I can only pray whoever inherits this once-great team will sell it to someone who cares about the greatest game in America. Georgia only saw dollar signs. If she loved St. Louis so much why'd she choose LA for her treatment and to die? THAT should be an insult to you St. Louis! There will be NO tears shed for her among TRUE Rams fans.

Joy

you guys @ Tmz are disgusting!!!!!!!!

jonnyBgood

she died in l.a. ??? i didn't do it. i swear....

classy

real classy.....

AlwaysHungry

Must you ALWAYS be crass. It shows a lack of talent that you don't or can't switch things up

Creeder

I always swore I'd never again be a fan of the Rams (and my family had season tickets for YEARS) as long as that woman owned the team. Tomorrow, I'm going out to buy a Rams jersey! Waterfield, Rosey, Merlin, Roman, Jack and Jim Youngblood, Part of a legacy she destroyed. And as far as that headline goes... If she had ever bled blue and gold it would be great. She never cared...

April Fouels

the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the worms play pinochole on her snout, did you ever think when the hearse goes by, that you might be the next to die.

buzzbomber

that is profound 808

Creeder

When I lived in Anaheim I had many of the Rams as my neighbors and their training camp was down the street. They were great guys and an asset to the community. We NEVER saw her in the community. She broke our hearts and we chose other teams to love and support. As the team got worse and worse we all turned East towards St. Louis and said "WE TOLD YOU!!!" May she rest in peace and may whoever inherits this once-great team MOVE IT BACK TO ANAHEIM!!!

zyski

Rest In Peace Georgia You are now in Heaven with your beloved Carroll Rosenbloom. You did a good job in a Man's business You won a SUPERBOWL with a team that nobody thought would win anything. God Bless You.

kim suck

she KILLED her husband!!! BURN IN HELL BITCH!