« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Frontiere Kicks It

1/18/2008 8:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Rams owner Georgia Frontiere has died in L.A.

Frontiere inherited the Rams when her husband, Carroll Rosenbloom died while swimming. There were unsubstantiated rumors that he drowned in a hot tub with Frontiere.

A St. Louis native, she moved the team there and the team later won a Super Bowl.

A rep for the family tells us that Georgia died at UCLA Medical Center.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Moses

Stick to picking on the living, TMZ. How pathetic that you would insult someone who can't fight back.

SHAME ON YOU.

Moses

You gave more respect to Brad Renfro, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. He was a junkie kid with a couple of movies in his past. Georgia was a strong, formidable woman who wasn't afraid to take on the NFL.

David Cartner

oh my god, this is so sad....rest in peace and lay rest....we all miss you! xoxoxo

W.St.John

You guy's make me sick. You have no class and are continually distasteful and disrespectful...your day will come.

Allan

This site, along with youtube has become sophmoric and borderline tabloid, if not already there. A woman dies and you make a joke out of it. This is plain sad.

Britney u suck!

Honestly, since it seems she was a murdering witch, i love the headline. it's the funniest thing i've seen all day. ROFLMAO BIG TIME.

Britney u suck!

i love you for this TMZ.

Anexio

Snore....

SO.

sicilianprincess

Thank you Jesus hopefully the Rams will finally have a great season. I loved the Rams until they left Los Angeles

Cheryl79

Kicks It! Wow TMZ your sensitvity level is at an all time low!

ClaraClutchbutt

This is now a low class site that has lost all credibility. Who was the mensa wannabe that came up with the title to this article? To put "Frontiere Kicks It" and "Two Minute Warning" when she was in ICU, is just plain crude and tasteless. I'm done with TMZ.

Dana

I'm sure her family doesn't appreciate the insensitive headline. What did she do to you?

weezulette900

I cant read enough of tmz....I live 4 it!,I refresh it all day and night 2 see a new story but....your headline made me sick!!!!How DARE you talk about someones death like that!...You need not only apologize to her fiends and family, but to your readers?...Even Perez...has compassion when someone dies!I am so pissed, with you headline!..Both my parents r on deaths door, and I would personally kick anyones ass who was so inconsiderate!...Now Tmz leaves a bad taste in my mouth just uttering your name!...I'm not even a football fan and truly dont even know who she was, but you sicken me....Hell of alot different than calling someone a robo-ho or something, I think I'll be taking a break......your inconsideration sickens me! Lisa

who cares

ding dong the witch is dead which oh witch the wicked witch. She gone hi de hoe she gone.
She stole the team and murdered Rosenbolm. She fired her son 2 weeks after killing him. She got married again 4 months after killing him. There wertre witnesses who saw suba drivers come out of the water less then 100 yards from where she murdered him. He was a avid swimmer and drowns in less then 4 feet of water in front of his house. She is a blacvk widow and not the bugs are having dinner with that hoe. Its a great day and she is rotting in hell

weezulette900