Hello Larry!

1/18/2008 4:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 63-year-old thespian resurfaced at the Broadway opening of David Mamet's play "November" on Thursday, looking adorable!
Richard Kline
Kline will star in "November" -- but only on the nights Nathan Lane can't perform.

TMZ reader

OMG, he doesn't even look like the same person! How tragic!

the lost

OMG I used to love Larry. He reminded me of my dad's good bachelor friend. WOW is he old now. Oh well. Good for him on doing theater, Mamet rocks.

Cabo

VERY HANDSOME!! Love him!

richard pierce

hummmm

Mariah

OK, that's just not right! The fact that he can be that old yet. He looks awesome, but it's just depressing to me. It makes me realize how old I'M getting!

roughdaddy

,,,i thought he needed more screen time on that show,,,he was great!

L Dogg

hey larry, let's go down to the reagle beagle! hahah/! that was my favorite show when i was 3. i'm sure i didn't understand any of the dirty jokes! lol

harborview

I LOVE Three's Company, I still watch it late nite and laugh. Richard was so funny as Larry! And he does look good for 63.
But wait a sec..
Here we are at the same old double standard for men and women.
If you had a pic of any 63 year-old woman posted with grey hair, wrinkles and saggy skin, I would bet that most people would be posting that the woman looks like an old hag and needs work done...

I am 30 years old and i hope that when i am 63, i will have the guts to age gracefully in this crazy youth obsessed country!

coastalfrog

I wated to do him back then and I wouldstill do him...He had a certain sex appeal, (even if he played straigt)

2sEnuf

I adore you "Larry!" You were as funny as John Ritter and I realize that it must have been hard to always be compared John.
It is funny however, how much you look like Neil Diamond ---- also one of my favorite men of all time. Two of you together ... sigh. I could die happy.

coastalfrog

I would do Larry and I always iked him an thught hews hot...TOmWopat....No thanks...I will stick to the re runs he ws HOT n his day

pat

He's still a good looking man!!!!!

Dan

My favorite was when Jack wanted Larry to woo his girlfriend and he assumes this 60 plus y.o. (Martha) is Jack's girlfriend. Of course,she's not! What a hoot!!! LOL

Linda

Is there any way he can have my phone number...just in case he has some free time you understand !!!!!

HamHam

I agree with #68 above, if it were a woman at age 60 they would be saying "she looks like a hag". So just for the record, HE DOES NOT LOOK HOT TO ME---HE LOOKS LIKE A DRIED UP HAG!!! AGE DOES THE SAME FOR A MAN, JUST AS IT DOES FOR A WOMAN. IT ISNT APPEALING ALL THE TIME ON EITHER. HE CERTAINLY LOOKED BETTER BACK IN THE 80'S. AND AS FOR JACK TRIPPER AKA JOHN RITTER--- LETS NOT CONTINUE TALKING ABOUT THE DECEASED, I JUST PRAY THAT HES IN HEAVEN AND HE RESTS IN PEACE. I DONT SEE ANYTHING HOT ABOUT MR, KLINE AT THE AGE OF 60.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments