Pam No Longer Pregnant

1/18/2008 2:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon has just gotten less complicated, because Anderson is no longer pregnant.

As we first reported, a then-pregnant Anderson filed for divorce last month, but briefly reconciled with Salomon. But then it was on again. And then there were photos last weekend that made it look like a second reconciliation was in the offing.

Now we've learned the divorce is definitely on, and there will be no child support issues to complicate matters.

geeewhiz

She is to old to have babies. Come on......babies are meant for the younger woman and not old broads.

Sassy

I really feel sorry for her 2 boys!!!

geeewhiz

Pam Anderson is so Ova!!!

geeewhiz

I think Anna Nicole was ten times younger looking and prettier than Pam.Anna looked her best without any makeup. Pam is really old looking and it is because of all the drugs and partying. Too bad, so sad. hah hahahahahhahahaha

FireEmAll

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NumberOneStylist

who cares?

anthonysdreamgirl**

They've both been saying she's NOT pregnant all along. Man, it must suck to have all of these "stories" floating around from people who don't even know you...

Kelly

You people need to get a grip. 1. Did she ever openly say she was pregnant? Do you know how much gets made up by tabloids/magazines/websites all to make a quick buck. 2. If she was pregnant why does it have to be she longer is as the result of an abortion. People do lose babies all the time. God forbid it happens to any of you whom have just made the ASSumption. If people focused more on their own lives and their community then they do on the lives of celebrities maybe things wouldn't be as crazy as they are.

rjinchi

she seems to use the pregnancy thing alot... did the same with this husband # 10 - Kid Rock. ......

Junie T.

Pamela Anderson is a very compassionate person who works as an advocate for life (save the chickens from cruelty!) I do not believe she would ever abort her baby. I do not believe she was ever pregnant. She said she wasn't. He said she wasn't. I'm still wondering why is this news? The last I heard the divorce was off and even though there were pictures last weekend, I never did hear it was actually back on. These two were desitned for failure anyway. Her heart will never truly belong to someone other than Tommy Lee.

candice

Perez said yesterday she was planning on getting an abortion.I just don't understand why she would do that though since she is supposedly animal rights and all but she would kill an innocent baby.

Emily

That 'kid' got off lucky.

ME

This crazy b*tch was never pregnant!

s

I'm sure she miscarried. And it happens all the time. It's possible that this is a very sad time for her. I am very young and have experienced several. I know it happens even more often with older women. Judge not... you know nothing!

Peacock

Killing that baby is the smartest most humane thing she has ever done. It is a big burden off of that child. An even bigger burden off of us. we already have to hear about Brit's future drug abusers. Maybe Brit will get her kids back only to have one of her personalities murder them in a fit of post partum depression feuled by drug use and random Bi-polar activity. Then she'll go to jail and die. I dare say Anna Nicole's death put the quick stop on all the media attention given to her inane and wasted life. I pray for the same to happen to Britney and this whore!