J.Lo's Massive Grab for Baby Gifts

1/19/2008 7:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony did what any red-blooded, richer-than-rich expectant couple would do -- they asked for a bunch of gifts. Love don't cost a thing!

La Lopez, who has been in hiding as of late, arrived at her baby shower Saturday at New York's Gramercy Park Hotel looking huge. Twins'll do that to ya.

dd

That is a terrible title to give to this video clip. Why shouldn't she have a baby shower. It's not a grab for gifts. It's a nicety and a celebration of the forthcoming new baby life. Shame on the editor who wrote that!

karen

jennifer looks amazing! i love her hair here and she looks 1000 tiems better than xtina or nicole etc cuz she is having twins and yet looks better and happier and dont look tierd like they did and have the sweet smile and so FUN!

800 pound gorilla fart

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

ME HUNGRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F E E D M E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!

Wa ? !?

you got no' foodie ?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a bitch.

hopefully nothing with fur was in those gifts. Yuk what a diva. Go away please.

ElenaBelle

he does look like the butler,she actually looks really good her belly's big but her legs and face look great she doesn't look to bloated!

what a bitch.

WOW She's freaking huuuuuge !!!!

What are you that Stupid?

What the hell is she thinking wearing heels like that??? I mean come on now don't people use common sense? I guess fashion is more important than safety.

mary

I dont know why people rip them apart. Yes, she is big, but only in the stomach and I thought she was having twins. If she is, then that is to be expected. Her ankles and face are still thin which means it is probably all "baby fat" so she did well.
He has always been gaunt looking - so what? Is that supposed to mean he is sick or something or that is just the way he looks!! Some people pick apart anything!! As for her having a baby shower - DUHHHHHH, I THINK you usually do have a baby shower when you are about to have a baby? How can people find fault with this??

Carol

Baby showers are a ritual of our society. I am sure her friends can afford gifts. I wish them well. Are we jealous?

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I wish his abandoned first wife and family well. Are we forgetful?

Angiebaby

Congratulations Jennifer and Marc. I hope your friends and loved ones celebrated your impending joy with more gifts, laughter and love than you could have ever asked for.

Monroe

I like Jennifer. She looks great! Goodness, people you act like she showed up at her baby shower dripping in diamonds. It's her baby shower. You receive gifts at your baby shower. DUH!! Her mother probably threw it for her. So, it's not like she's got much control over everything. Just because you're rich and famous doesn't make you greedy. Some of you on here are just racist as hell. You can't stand too see a minority famous with money as you look around to your trailer park surroundings. The American Dream applies to everybody. Jennifer is rich, beautify and a latina. Deal with it. It also doesn't mean she won't be donating something to charity. But I'm sure you'll be complaining about that too if she does. Get a life azzholes!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

She knew he was married, and he knew he was married.

Perhaps this reflects your 'morals,' too?

tippy katz

Tony Baloney,
She is a hog because she is a materialistic pig whose attitude in pictures is always "look at what I have!"
That she is beautiful is a given. I do think the heels, when pregnant, reflect her ignorant vanity.
But thanks for taking the time to think about my opinion, loser!

Gia

These two are arguably the least classiest couple in Hollywood. Rude, materialistic pigs.