J.Lo's Massive Grab for Baby Gifts

1/19/2008 7:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony did what any red-blooded, richer-than-rich expectant couple would do -- they asked for a bunch of gifts. Love don't cost a thing!

La Lopez, who has been in hiding as of late, arrived at her baby shower Saturday at New York's Gramercy Park Hotel looking huge. Twins'll do that to ya.

Donnamarie

What an UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY couple !!!!!! They will be some SCREWED up couple having to deal with children from soooooooooo many different women. He looks UGLY and skinny and skimpy and toothpick and bones and DRACULA !!!!!! They are such a FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COUPLE.

kelly

I think they are cute.. but if I didn't know Marc was who he is I'd think he was the door man in those pants.. and a door man is a good thing :)
K

rudewaitress

Mister Lopez looks like the Hotel Doorman in this pic. Maybe they got the employee discount????

NancIT

Ithink she looks Great ... My goodness she is carrying two..... Love the coat Jennnifer !!!

kjk

look at those heels she's wearing...eek..

VS

Let's see now Nicole Richie and Joel Madden had a baby shower and donated everything to charity. I will bet you
anything she takes everything home! She is so greedy! But, she does look beautiful! I hope she has healthy and
beautiful babies congrats on that. But, donate the things to some people who could use it.

spa in ariz

Two "control freaks" married to each other--how quaint. Having children will be a wake-up call for them--everyone knows
that kids control you. They will probably try to sell their kids photos for the SSS.
Can't beat "classy" Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt who donated all their kids pix money to charity. Yes, JLo there are poor kids in Puerto Rico how about giving the money to them or some poor kids in New York/Florida?

what a bitch.

I don't think it's a big deal that they keep the gifts because it's fun receiving baby gifts. The 2 things I absolutely HATE about JLO is 1. she's a snob, straight up. she's attractive but she's too into herself and for no real good reason, singing and acting, please. 2. http://www.jlodown.com/. This is absolutely NOT COOL AT ALL. Look at the video of where she gets the fur from. She does not care and that people is why so many people hate her. That shows what an evil heartless bitch she really is. I used to actually be a fan of hers. NO MORE !!!! Never again!!!!

George William Gockel

I hope that Jennifer Lopez divorces Marc Anthony. I am a true fan of Jennifer Lopez. I also am a huge fan of Jennifer Lopez. I really really am madly deeply continuously passionately and romanticly in love with Jennifer Lopez. I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Jennifer Lopez from head to toe. I really really do care about Jennifer Lopez. I really really am concerned about Jennifer Lopez. I hope that Jennifer Lopez marries me for good!!!!

AllisonLV

I can only wish I had Marc Anthony to sing to me every night....J-Lo you lucky girl

Kawika 3

Is she still married to that MIDGET ?????
( haaaaaaa )
Poco Loco

Jessie

I'm so happy for Marc and Jlo. Jennifer looks beautiful as always, Marc may not be cute but he sure has an amazing voice. I wish them the best with their twins. The movie El Cantante was awesome their acting was awesome congrats on that.

George William Gockel

Jennifer Lopez has to keep her high shoes!!!! Jennifer Lopez is beautiful sexy attractive good-looking foxy hot lovely and gorgoeus even while she is pregnant!!!!

J

JLo is looking beautiful as always!
They seem to be a very happy couple.

George William Gockel

J.Lo and I will meet each other at several of J.Lo's upcoming public appearances in L.A. and also in New York City.