J.Lo's Massive Grab for Baby Gifts

1/19/2008 7:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony did what any red-blooded, richer-than-rich expectant couple would do -- they asked for a bunch of gifts. Love don't cost a thing!

La Lopez, who has been in hiding as of late, arrived at her baby shower Saturday at New York's Gramercy Park Hotel looking huge. Twins'll do that to ya.

SOS

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT J-HOE AND HER TROLL FACE HUSBAND. FIND THOSE OTHER SKANKS YOUR READERS POST OVER A THOUSANDS COMMENTS ABOUT. DID I FORGET TO MENTION. BOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 1ST

roughdaddy

princess? you little squirt,,,why dont you calm down!!!

tia2u

lord, he's an ugly man... i guess the old saying must be true...love is blind

TSMITH

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ALL STARS HAVE TO WEAR HEALS WHILE PREGNANT????? EVER HEAR OF FLATS????? SAFETY FIRST PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twinker

Hot Mama!!!

April Fouels

princess has never been laid, no chick is that overBEARing!

SOS

AIDS

AS
I
DIE
SLOWLY

Boxy Roxy

They're both self-absorbed, ugly, selfish people. The only thing is, maybe she'll donate everything to charity -- all the swag she gets plus some of her own loot. They're both pigs, though, so I don't expect that to happen. God, I'm glad I don't have to wake up to either one of these trolls! I'd kill myself. I feel sorry for the future kids, and his current ones.

What Goes Aound Comes Around

He looks like an emaciated Billy Crystal!

LOKI

Man, she must have him run off his feet...Marc needs a few burgers or something.

I have seen her in action, and cannot imagine having to live with her.

HIGH MAINTENANCE is an understatement.

LOKI

Sandeana

There is nothing wrong with the way this couple looks. Marc Anthony just happens to be a thin, not so tall man. I think posters criticize that , not even so much because of that, but because he appears as a sourpuss to the papparazzi. But this
ultra-rich couple should not really be asking for baby shower gifts. That's why they're coming off looking bad

SOS

808 IAM 12, AND UNABLE TO DRIVE, REMEMBER. YOU WANT ME TO GET LAID? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM.........JAMIE LYNN SEARS? LOL

$

They look like brother & sister low IQ lowest class ugliest trash TMZ can imagine - & they are no talent has beens - thank God!

Canadian_Gurl

I had twins and yes you get very huge... most of the time! Mine were 7 lbs each at birth and I was so swollen, I had to buy women's size 12 shoes, Couldn't even fit into most maternity pants at the end. I had to have a tummy tuck after they were born. My abs looked obscene.

$

They are one of the most hated couples in the history of the universe. They should head back to Puerto Rico & take 20 million illegals with them = their "fan" base!