J.Lo's Massive Grab for Baby Gifts

1/19/2008 7:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony did what any red-blooded, richer-than-rich expectant couple would do -- they asked for a bunch of gifts. Love don't cost a thing!

La Lopez, who has been in hiding as of late, arrived at her baby shower Saturday at New York's Gramercy Park Hotel looking huge. Twins'll do that to ya.

Kayan Phoenix

Marc don't look to happy .. LOL

Laura

I don't really understand the comments. So if you're rich, you should never get any sort of gift from other people? Why not? Why wouldn't their friends want to give them a baby shower, plus gifts, the same as any other pregnant couple? I was given a baby shower--it didn't mean I couldn't afford to buy my baby whatever she needed. Naturally, a rich couple is going to receive more expensive gifts from their rich friends--why do people find this absurd?

$

Lopez apparently has an all hours craving for all things tacos tacos tacos - I predict she'll go to 200 lbs. - then post birth stay @ 180 & try to be like that total flake & fake Tyra & say they "enjoy being a giant ugly pant load"!

And their slim lovely "girlfriends" will cheer them on while sleeping & sneaking it with their man!

Susan

Why is he wearing butler pants?

bliss

I fully agree Laura. A baby shower is not so that others can buy you a bunch of gifts. It is a time to share the excitement of having a baby and reuniting with friends and family and other well wishers. Just because you are rich, doesn't make you unable to share the joy with others and if others want to give gifts, then fine. I hope they have the shower of their dreams.

P.S. Just because someone may have defective character traits or may not be good looking, doesn't mean they deserve to be treated like dirt. Everyone here has some imperfection, it doesn't mean you don't deserve a baby shower if you are expecting.

Georgia Girl

Jennifer still looks great.

I'm happy for them both.

anonymous

#21, if you are going to make a racist joke at least say something funny. They are American and it's the Mexicans they need to take back with them. I do not like her any more with her has been ass.

Barb

baby daddy is ugly

ronnie

shes jlo....what do ya expect? maybe she will donate to someone who really nrred it

George William Gockel

I am a true fan of Jennifer Lopez. I also am a huge fan of Jennifer Lopez. I really really am madly deeply continuously passionately and romanticly in love with Jennifer Lopez. I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Jennifer Lopezfrom head to toe. I really really do care about Jennifer Lopez. I really really am concerned about Jennifer Lopez.

Bubblebunny

SHe is sooo happy and loved-she will be a great hands on Mama. She came from a nice family. They will be there for the baby , too. Nice and cozy for the new baby. I am happy for them. Wonder what the names are? How about Sophia and Max ?
I love this part of life!

AJ

He looks like he is wearing make-up foundation, and how many men has J.Lo been with?

Sarah

She looks great....he, however, looks horrible. Hope the babies look like her.

SOS

CHARLES BRONSON'S SON

shannon

FYI Puerto Ricans are not illegals, they are American citizens. Telling them to go back to Puerto Rico and 'take the illegals with them' is like telling someone from Boulder to go back to Colorado and take the illegals with them - it makes no freaking sense. Dumbass