Katherine Heigl Needs Another Coat

1/19/2008 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Heigl may have 27 dresses, but in New York, it all came down to two coats.

TMZ spotted Heigl at Tod's in New York, and she was trying to decide between a lush brown number and sleek white piece -- and a profusion of lovely ballet flats.

So which coat did she like better? She told us -- watch and see.

Party 'till you die!

Does this coat match my cigarrete pack?

West Coastian

How about the lush brown number to match yer lungs?

Memememe

Can someone tell me why I keep seeing this woman's name and face on every tabloid website? She's not that pretty, she's not scandalous, she's average in the acting talent dept. When and who decided to push her on us all the time?

bloodyhell

I agree. I'm sick of seeing her mug everywhere. What a boring actress. Just another typical blonde actress with so-so looks and not much acting talent.

Jamie

I can't stand her. Why does she always have that stupid smile on her face?Yuck.She is just average to me.A complete fake.

Rondo

In what appears to be a new low in television history, three hetereosexual members of the writing team of "The Colbert Report" and one producer engaged in acts of gay sex recently in order to sell a prank segment to a Viacom comedy show on MTV.

holycrap!

i agree with above. why is she jammed down our throats?? she is ugly & boring. wtf has she done? is her publicist on overtime?
NEWSFLASH!!! NOONE GIVES A RATS ASS ABOUT HER ,SO STOP PUSHING HER UGLY MUG IN OUR FACES!!!

annie

I'M SICK OF HER !!!!!!!! GOOD GOD. HOLLYWOOD HAS NO TO MUCH TO OFFER ANYMORE, IT'S AINT THE 60'S ANYMORE,THAT'S FOR SURE. USED TO BE MORE INTERESTING PEOPLE AROUND IN THE 50'S,60'S AND EVEN 70'S......................AND THIS WOMAN IS BORING !!!!!!!!!!
HER FACE IS PLASTERED EVERYWHERE, BUT WHY ?????? SHE'S NOT CHARISMATIC,. SHE'S AVERAGE LOOKING. WHICH IS FINE, BUT IT DOES NOT EXPLAIN THE OVER-EXPOSURE SHE'S GETTING !!!!!

IF I SEE ANOTHER PHOTO OF HER I MIGHT THROW UP------------I USE A BLACK MARKER NOW ,JUST FOR HER, ON ANY MOVIE MAGAZINE I BUY !!!!!!!!!! BLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kate

She's on Grey's Anatomy, one of the highest rated and critically aclaimed television shows right now. Not to mention, she won an Emmy.

Lafayette

Kate is hot. Keep on the Heigl watch! What's wrong; you haven't recorded her smoking for over a week.
She always so naturally responds to whatever question is posed to her, rather than acting as if she doesn't see or hear, as with most celebs., not that I blame them. Katherine comes across as a rather nice person.

noworsethan

what's that brown thing in her mouth? lookit her tongue, it is weird, like all brown from ciggies?