Prom Queen

1/19/2008 11:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Latifah graduated from Frank H. Morrell High in 1987, wearing Joe Pesci's "My Cousin Vinny" wig.
Queen Latifah
Despite breast reduction surgery in 2003, she's a bigger star than ever!

DJ

She is Beautiful!

c dude

first!!!! Yum!!!!

lmspurlock

cut the "big" remarks. this looks like a pretty young girl who became a lovely grown women. she is multi-talented and i hope she has great suceess.

groundhog day

I love Queen Latifa. She still looks good in her graduation picture. If you don't think so take a look at the other stars without makeup and you'll be shocked.

Lekili

She's come into her own and she's a wonderful, strong woman. She's one of the few talents that's been able to cross over from one industry to the next and maintain. Even my 79 year old father loves the QUEEN.

um. what is that?

Am I the only one who remembers her back when she urged all the black people to quit killing each other and start killing white people? She wasn't always such a darling...

We know who is unethical

she's just another hyped up lesbian in the entertainment industry. They tend to do that with their own.

a

The hairstyle has changed but she really hasn't aged all that much!

killa'bro

woof woof here boy ... i mean here girl

Amy

She looks just the same as all the rest of us did in the 1980's - NORMAL! Why make such an issue of size? Queen Latifah is FABULOUS!!!!!

Molly

I don't think she has changed that much, I still think she looks beautiful. She has a smile that is contagious and a very big heart.

Carolyn A-B

That's not Joe Pesci's wig, that's pretty, healthy, and real Afro-American hair. She looked good then, she looks fine now. She's still got a gorgeous smile. Now leave her alone.

britstarr from mississippi

the queen is very down to earth and deserves all hse has worked for and her being comfortable with her weight is GREAT, I am sick of seeing so mnay skinny,sickly looking actresses wearing a size 2 so they say,well I am a woman who is comfortable also being tall 5'8 and weighing 180lbs and I have no problems with men compalining about my size and as long as we woman are comfortable and not severly obese then whose to say what looks and is the "right sze" to wear ?? she is a beauitufl confident woman and more should follow her steps and stop worrying about what the designers say" is the norm" LIVE ,LOVE LAUGH with a passion thats al that matters !! rock on queen Latifah...

britstarr from mississippi

# 5 and # 7 MAN YA HAVE ISSUES !!!!!!!

jamileena

I think she's beautiful in '87 and 2008! She is naturaly beautiful and if make-up and curls are all she needs to be superstar quality, lucky her! No need to get outrageous plastic surgery like so many other women in the biz and look weird like Lil' Kim and Pam Anderson-yeesh! they used to be a little better looking--Memba when???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments