50 Cent Storms Sundance

1/20/2008 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Sundance Film Festival is supposed to be all about independent films -- but now it's totally Hollywood. Going indie is the new black!
50 Cent: Click to Watch!
50 Cent was spotted giving a performance for Sundance fans. He brought the g-g-g-gangsta to Utah! Now where's the bottles of bub? After he's done with the festival, Fiddy's bound for warmer weather. We've learned the rapper has already booked a trip to the Super Bowl in Glendale, Arizona where he'll perform at the 944 Super Village.

COMMENTS

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

THERE GOES THE FREEKIN' NEIGHBORHOOD...

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

i love crumpett's,must be irish

mj1869

THE ONLY THING ABOUT PREVIOUS COMMENTS THAT SAYING WHAT 50 CENT IS NOT WORTH..... LAST YEAR HE GOT A CHECK FOR $100 MILLION FROM SELLING HIS VITAMIN WATER. SO EVEN IF U DONT LIKE HIP HOP, OR GANGSTAS, OR WHATEVER; THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS A GANGSTA AINT GONNA MAKE THOSE KIND OF DEALS. IN FACT, FEW BUSINESS MEN CAN MAKE A 9 FIGURE BUSINESS DEAL. YES, A BLACK BUSINESS MAN THAT GOT HIS START IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS. ENTERTAINMENT IS JUST WANT IT IS. IT ENTERTAINS EVEN IF OTHERS MAY FOOLISHLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IN ENTERTAINMENT IS REAL. THAT GOES FOR THE AUDIENCE AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS.

ME PERSONALLY, 50 CENT IS NOT ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAPPERS. HOWEVER; I DO LOVE THE FACT HE DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO TO MAKE MONEY AND HE IS FEEDING ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES. HE OWNS A COMPANY THAT HAVE MANY WORKERS THAT FEED THEIR FAMILIES FROM HIS AND THEIR COMBINE EFFORTS AND SUCCESSES. NOW CAN ANY OF THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE OR SHOULD I SAY THE PEOPLE MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS SAY THE SAME ABOUT THEMSELVES. DO ANY OF YOU RUN A MULTIMILLION DOLLAR COMPANY WITH EMPLOYEES AND U PROVIDED THOSE PEOPLE WITH CAREERS AND NOT JUST JOBS.

ON A LAST NOTE NOTICE HOW I CHANGED MY COMMENT TO "SHOULD I SAY THE PEOPLE MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS" THAT PEOPLE I BELIEVE U CANT JUDGE A PERSON OVERALL DEMEANOR BY ONE OR TWO ACTIONS. IF EVERYONE DID THAT AND SPENT MORE TIME TRYING TO GET TO KNOW OTHER PEOPLE, MAYBE THE WORLD WOULD NOT BE IN THE CURRENT STATE THAT IT IS IN NOW.

Kelli

50 cents is the BOMB! Blackout or not They rocked Sundance losers. I should know, I was there.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

#89
is that for real what you said,WTF,that is like saying white people don't like baskestball because i don't see many on the courts,how many black people live in your neibourhood,maybe they don't want to live in a white as snow,cold people neibourhood.ASK YOUR BLACK FRIENDS WHY THEY DON'T SKI,DON'T HAVE ANY DO YA.

Maytal

It's a shame they turned Sundance to this mainstream festival. I loved it better when it was all about the movies and no hollywood (or a little hollywood).

J Byrd

Wow how cheapened it got up there. I went there and saw and said hi to Ted Danson and Tom Arnold and they both responded when I asked them how they were doing, almost as if we were regulars.... They passed by me on the sidewalk. Oh ya, I also saw one of the Hobbits from Lord of the rings, and had a damn good time eating fudge and sipping on hot lattes. Heee.
But now it sounds so cheap to be there. I mean, I wouldnt go there with Fiddy and Paris Hilton hollywood crowd. Hurl~ I'm puking now!!!! Ewwwww.

L.A. Hoxie

This is not affiliated with Sundance!!! This was an event at HarryO's in Park City--- no Sundance employees work they event, only the club owners and their staff. Sundance is still just as independent and wonderful as it always has been. When something as amazing as the Sundance Film Festival is able to become extremely respected and still opening to anyone is when you get the people who only come to party. This is not a change in the Sundance system, there's bee concerts in Park City during Sundance for years now... did you guys miss Akon on Thursday and the year before or something?

Vanilla Cokehead

I sure hope they have metal detectors there.

FireEmAll

Actually Sundance used to be where folks went to escape the Hollywood corprate scene, making independent films that didnt need the approval of the Hollywood business machine. I miss it, and now its just another excuse to be "seen" for the plastic elite...even becoming more evident on the Sundance channel on cable. Blah.

Toria

To ABC: If you want to know what the Sundance Film Festival is, just look it up on the Internet! Gee, how hard can that be? In any case, go to http://www.sundance.org/festival/ or http://www.sundancefilm.com/ for more info. Next time don't be so lazy.

Nala

YOU PEOPLE ON HERE ARE SO RACIST, I LOVE FIFTY, AND HE RICHER THAN ALL OF YOU PEOPLE HATING ON HIM PUT TOGETHER, DO YA THING 50 THEY ALL LOVE YOU(haters included), WHY ELSE WOULD THEY COME IN HERE

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6