Hottest Videos -- Week of 1/13

1/20/2008 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brit denied she bought a pregnancy test for herself -- telling TMZ it was for "my friend." Too bad, because another baby would be such a great idea right now.

More from the wacky Scientology video, featuring a maniacal Tom Cruise rambling about the wonders of the "religion." It's all about KSW!

Four paparazzi were arrested for reckless driving after chasing Britney's car around Mission Hills, Calif. -- and four more were pulled over for driving all crazy-like.

In a very "Sybil" move, two of Britney's inner voices were fighting for control last night -- bouncing from British Brit, "Wheah's the cah?" to Southern-fried ding dang Spears in just seconds.

trax

First!!!

Johnny

He's one crazy ass homosexual!

Hell Yeah

Second! maybe

QV

Tom Cruise reallly is wackkky scary in these videos...WTF is wrong with him?
I think it is hillarious that author is saying that little Suri is L Ron Hubbards kid...
Now that is hillarious!
Of course he never could knock up Nicole Kidman and maybe not Suri either(although I think she looks like him) The whole thing is funny and I think proves he is probably a fart knocker.

Party 'till you die!

Come on Britney! We're pulling for you!

Sincerely,
Jose del Muerto

QV

Well I don't mean knocking up Suri I mean knocking up Victori I mean Katie Holmes..
Let me guess,Scientologists are the authority on stopping homosexuality??!!!

Mia

If he was trying to keep his agenda on the DL, whooops! too late. Some insidious SP kifed the tape, and now his looney tune has been viewed, oh, about a million times. Well, wouldn't that be great, somewhere in the future, that the only place you could see a scientolodrone is on archive footage like this, in some medical school, used for training psychiatrists? How appropriate that would be.

Jodi

7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

b

First, Suri does resemble him, but she also strongly resemble her mother. Coincidence? Maybe that is why she is the "chosen" mom. I mean, what better way to pass her off as Cruise's? Second, I hope the authorities are paying attention. This child may be at risk for mental abuse. Only time will tell.

Has anyone considered the Oprah Connection to all of these Scienetologist celebrities? Travolta, Kristie Allie, Cruise, etc.
They are her buddies. They are fixtures at her parties and shows. It makes me wonder. L. Ron's plan called celebrities "special people" with access to the media and, therefore, to be treated differently and recruited. He also that those who oppose them are "Fair Game" for attack, lies, and lawsuits, etc. Won't celebrities be uniquely able to fight back? Who is though? Oprah sure as heck isn't! So the question yawns: Is she or isn't she? It's her show, and her stamp is on
EVERYTHING! Checkout the pseudo philosophy on it. "The Secret" alone is very L. Ron-like.

And by the way, it is reported that L.R.H. said that he was tired of getting paid for writing by the word, so he told a friend that a constructed religion was the way to make money. He was so right about that!

Now, watch how fast the Kool-Aid drinkers jump on these comment. Dissent of opinion is free speech! But, they appear to goose-step to a dead conartist. It appears that "They are the experts," according to Tom C. on everything except the Constitution.

sarah

KB

I have to laugh every time I hear that announcer during this video. He sounds he belongs on the old Saturday morning cartoons

Standards are badly needed.

Cruise must be standing on a box here. There's no way he's taller than that other guy. I think he has short man syndrome.

Lara

I'm not sure what the big deal is. It's not like he has hurt anyone. His children seem like nice well behaved kids. So he wants to make the world a better place.. his way. For all I care he could believe in a door knob, as long as he's doing good and that seems to be what Tom is doing.

steveo

10. "why is this such a big deal??? he is proud of his religion, and wants to share that with fellow scientologists, i've seen more wacky videos, of christians saying how they were saved by jesus... have you any of you guys watched any christian channels? tell me thats not equally weird? preacher usually yelling, and screaming and healing the people on stage........"

because those religions don't require you to keep paying to pass up different "levels". Of course they ask for what you can give, but they don't make it a mandatory policy that you take "sessions" that range from $400 and up AN HOUR. They don't strap you to some fake gizmo and make you answer weird questions. They don't try to alienate you from the rest of the world and your family. I could go on..... but I'll leave it that Scientology takes the cake when it comes to accepting other religions and their followers. In other religions you can't just become the second highest authority just because you are a celebrity who is willing to foot part of the religions legal bills. That would be like Crazy Mel Gibson being right under the Pope just because he started helping out with the little boy sex lawsuits

PatinNJ

He is totally without the ability to reason. He was not welcomed or needed at Ground Zero either. This cult does hurt people and families and he is the largest enabler. This cult should be investigated and their tax status reviewed. All good people need to boycott the movies that these people are in and the products that are advertised on their tv shows and the products that use them as spokespersons.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments