Spears to Cruise: You're Not Crazy at All!

1/20/2008 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ spotted Britney befriending more photogs, as a non-Adnan joined Brit for her nightly escapade! It gets weirder as Brit had a few words for Tom Cruise -- it's crazy talking about crazy!

Brit picked up her new friend outside of Adnan's house, then headed over to Goa -- where she simply sat in the car outside while the frenzy erupted! Talk about parkin' lot pimpin'!

After inviting paps to her house -- Brit Brit presto chango'd into different clothes and her pink personality wig -- grabbed her new pap friend and took off again! Wonder if this guy is the new Adnan?

Lenn K.

#77, The thing about K-fed is he does listen to his lawyers and she doesn't. Britney could change the way things are going for her by staying home, listening to her lawyers and telling judge that the only reason K-dirt is wanting custody for his two kids with me is for the money only, what about the other two kids with Shar Jackson, he not fighting for custody for those kids.

Sandi

Doesn't that pap look scared in that one part where they are asking him to take the camera? I'd be afraid too! Who would want to get in a vehicle with Britney? Driving or not? Plus you know THAT guy knows all the horrible things the other photogs have been saying about Adnan, etc., and he probably doesn't want any part of that. Or, maybe, he's thinking how will I ever explain THIS to my wife!

sassy

HE MAY NOT BE FIGHTING CUSTODY WITH SHAR BECAUSE SHES A GOOD MOM . IM GUESSING ANYWAYS.

BRIT IS JUST GONNA DO WHAT SHE WANTS AND ITS SAD BECAUSE IM SURE HER BOYS MISS HER.
BUT I WOULD RATHER NOT SEE HER AROUND THEM UNTIL SHE GETS HELP.

SHES NOT IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND AS WE ALL KNOW. I THINK SHE DOES WHAT SHE WANTS BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS BEEN RUNNING HER LIFE FOREVER.

Topaz

You know Britney may not be as dumb as you think. I believe alot of her antics are planned and playing the paps. It's just not a healthy way to gain attention. It's actually the wrong attention you want on yourself. She's not gaining any respect from the community or her fans. She used to be looked up to as someone who made it in the business. Now it is attention whore seeking bad publicity.

DIANE T

All these “stories” are just for the public to distract them from asking and wondering about the real issues in her life.

Such as:

1. Do you miss your children?

2. Why wouldn’t you give Commissioner Gordon any explanation for the “stand-off” on Jan. 3rd?

3. Why won’t you take legal advice from your lawyers?

4. What steps are you taking in order to see your children again?

5. Are you looking for new legal representatives to replace the ones that will be released from your case in February?

6. Are you still interested in pursuing this custody case?

Those are the things I would like to know about, and no, I don’t expect to get those answers on an entertainment, gossip website.

I don’t expect to get these answers on a legitimate news site either, because she has become such a joke in the real world.

just wondering

...DIANNE T.....YEP , TO EVERYTHING U SAID !!!

Topaz

I agree with you Diane T.. I wondered myself why don't they ask questions like that. I really would like to know what she would say or atleast see an expression when asked..

Mariah

Did I miss the part where it said she commented about Cruise? All she said was he has a pretty daughter. Did they leave something out?

just wondering

....trilogy...if one of the papps were BRAVE enough to ask one of Dianne T's question...she would probably flip right out!!!....odd that nobody does, ur right ...a reaction would be interesting!!

What Goes Aound Comes Around

TMZ must have some Scientologists working there who didn't like my first post about Scientology. My post was originally located as #31 at the top of page three of the comments pages. I guess that was too prominent a position so they moved it down to #40. Proof of this is comments by people who agreed with me who mentioned that my post was #31.

Scientologists are purposely getting their followers embedded into many businesses and occupations to try to hide the facts about their "religion", as well as to get information on people who critisize them. Sounds pretty paranoid I know, but do some research yourself on it. You will see I am right.

Kelli

Dianne T, e-mail the paps. lol

Mike Sanders

I'll bet this one has Tom scratching his head, for a while... Actually, someone with a mental illness (that's on medication), can be just as sharp as anyone else about determining when someone else is acting crazy. So, Tom had better not ignore Britney, if he values his reputation. Good call, Britney! HAHAHAHA!

EGGO

Brittney does need her family (however messed up that they are) She is alone by choice and that is what is going to do her in
She seeks attention from anyone that will give it her. GO HOME BRITTNEY and maybe you will get better (maybe...you might have gone tooo far)

sassy

WHEN BRIT HAD HER BOYS KEVIN WAS OUT AND ABOUT ALL THE TIME. NO ONE COMPLAINED ABOUT THAT. WHY WASENT HE HOME BEING A DAD??? NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN HES A STAY AT HOME DAD????

THIS IS JUST TO LAUGHABLE!

IM OUT!

GOOD LUCK BRITNEY!

Topaz

I agree #117.. Scientologists are getting way to big for their britches and want to be a ruling force in many industries. If I have to I will just dedicate a website and expose the truth about them.. I'm not afraid of much. They can waste their resources and time in finding me. They are going down..