Britney Has Left the Building

1/21/2008 7:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

And she's off! Britney has now left the deposition -- after nearly two and a half hours of testimony. A new record! Britney's attorneys Sorrell Trope and Tara Scott tell TMZ Brit was "in good spirits" during the proceeding.

TMZ caught the weaved-out former star as she drove off -- followed by her usual pack of paparazzi. Although we've been told they're done for the day, this isn't the end for Britney. We've learned the depo could last at least two days -- so we're expecting her back!

name withheld

Fly on the wall,

Hmmm, raised in London but lives in Michigan.

Because the economy is great here right?

Lori B

Kevin wanted her videotaped because he claims she is sarcastic and demeaning in her replies. The Commish ordered the two observers to report back to him on the “way” she testifies.

Posted at 5:00PM on Jan 21st 2008 by DIANE T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awwww...thanks Diane :o)

name withheld

I am just more and more amazed

Wow my goodnesss

OK, I think I speak for all of us in addressing "Britney's fan" is out of his/her mind. Is it that crazy Chris something-or-other that made the biggest fool of themselves?
And to 42. BC you are right all the courts are dark today.

name withheld

more and more amazed every day

name withheld

I am so amazed,

I am gonna make myself a purple monster.

This stress is unreal!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori B

77. more and more amazed every day

Posted at 5:08PM on Jan 21st 2008 by b spears is the best entertainer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah me to..LOL

name withheld

I know that's you Lori B.
It's a joke :)

Don't use the signature nose without the moniker hunny!!!!!!!!!!

househead

To clear things up

The spammer is 808 who is rondog and about 15 other names so if you hear fly talking crap about brit you know its not me.

I am and always will be a huge fan with nothing bad to say.

808 is also Britneys fan so blow 808 crap not me.

Thanks and dont believe half of what you read due to 808=rondog wasting your time

Thanks again and have a great day.

cjbett1

Yay, Brit! Step one..... now keep on doing what you are supposed to be doing!

Rprov

How she is dressed indicates a woman who still isn't thinking right. However, one step at a time. At least she went. I hope she continues to do the right thing. She needs Sam to help manage her life...not her career. At this point, if he is able to do that....good for him. She doesn't need custody of those kids. She does need to be allowed to be their mother. What she is doing now will hopefully allow her to one day have that.

name withheld

WTF r u talkin about fly. I knew you were smokin sumthin but I ain't sho what.

househead

Brit is awsome

808=rondog what ever you call yourself has more peronalities than brit would ever have.

Serious mental problems to screw with all the commentors on here.

Claims he/she is ex military and is screwing with internet access acounts - flys helicopter and jets

what a dweeb to hide all the time

Thanks again

lulu

did someone actually drug her to show up to fight for her kids

Lori B

81. I know that's you Lori B.
It's a joke :)

Don't use the signature nose without the moniker hunny!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 5:13PM on Jan 21st 2008 by b spears is the best entertainer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know you knew it was me, that's why I was laughing at you. I'm not in hiding ;o)