Pam Parties, Rick Stews

1/21/2008 2:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Freshly unpregnant Pam Anderson spent the weekend partying at Pangaea Nightclub in the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Florida, while Rick Salomon had a pity party for one in Sundance.

Pam was in a champagne mood at the joint where Anna Nicole died, where she had the Fillmore Suite, the same type of room where Anna Nicole croaked. Incidentally, Pam's web site is down, possibly because she doesn't want to answer questions about the split -- or her unpregnancy.

Rick, on the other hand, was Mr. Mopey. His buds tell us he's crushed over the breakup and still wants her back.

T

She looks hideous! Like a use up trash bag! Her mother should have aborted her!!!!!!

T-Fed

Did clotheshanger crotch Anderson shut down her site so she couldn't answer the hard questions?? Anyone for abortion should wake up and see how people abuse their right to an abortion so they may party, Murder out of convinience, do pro abortionist feel bad or ashamed to have some one like clotheshanger crotch Anderson "excersizing" their right to kill ? "Pam Anderson, spokeswoman for abortionist". Why use the pill when scissors are handy, right Pam?? Stupid....

LC

Check out the drag queen sitting next to Pam "the slut".

Rockmelon

Just look at that wig! Pam and Britney must shop at the same Holloween store.

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

First time I ever saw the whore with her legs closed.

nikki

I dont mean to sound catty but does she ever spend time with her KIDS at home??? Didn't her VD teach her to chill the hell out

ME

It's amazing what a TON of makeup will do. She's such a skank - jumps from one man to another. Doesn't really know what love is. Give 'em all Hep beyatch.

enough

What the hell is on her head?? Seriously...is that supposed to be her hair?

mijwarren@aol.com

I love you email me mijwarren@aol.com I am a lady I love your looks I want to look loke you how do you stay so skinney tell me ok

mark

Who's the drag queen she's with?

OCD

I have read everything from "Pam had an abortion" to "Pam had a miscarriage" to "Pam was never preggers".

I don't know what to believe. Although, since she seems to have used the same ploy with Kid Rock, I would tend to lean toward the "not ever preggers/looking for attention" theory.

Still....that's pitiful.

Jewess w/real nose

Her purse is there so that you can't see that her VJJ has fallen and can't get up. It got pulled out by all the giant action from Tommy. Nice wig-NOT. She was so beautiful and fresh faced prior to all the plastic surgery and heavy makeup. Such a waste.

Lori2U

THAT IS DEFINITELY A CROSS DRESSING DUDE SITTING NEXT TO PAMASKANK...

deb

EXCUSE ME,SHE DONT EVEN LOOK GOOD WITH THE LIKES OF MAKE-UP ANYMORE,SHE IS JUST DOWN RIGHT DISCUSTING...COURTNEY LOVE DONT EVEN HANG WIT HER ANYMORE.....AND THAT VIDEO THERE OF RICK, HE LOOKS LIKE PAM ON CAMERA>LOOKING AROUND OVER HIS SHOULDER LIKE THEY THINK THEY GONNA MISS SOMETHING>DAND WEIRDOZ...SHE IS OVER!!! GO KID...DO SOMETHING FRESH!!! YOUR STILL YOUNG :)

deb