Baby Rememba Her Name!

1/22/2008 4:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 46-year-old "Young and the Restless" star showed up to the Tava launch at Sundance on Monday, wearing one of Mayim Bialik's old "Blossom" hats!
Nia Peeples
The mother of two appeared in Prince's "Raspberry Beret" video and has been divorced three times.

claire

I want to look that good at 46! I've been seeing Tava popping up a bit because of the launch party there. Has anyone tried it yet? I Think it sounds really good!

guzman

she showed up in the movie that starred steven seagal and ja rule..the one seagal and ja rule are in jail,and some terrorist invade the jail and such.shes one of the bad guys.

Old Flame

I remember her making my pants happy back when I was but a teen ... I am overjoyed to admit the happyness continues today!

John Dough

NO EFFING WAY!!!!!! Thsi chick looks WAY OLDER than 46. She looks like an OLD LADY...The years have not been good to her.

Babyhawk

Very beautiful, still! Hot then and even hotter now!

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

She's still gorgeous. Any guy who gets next to that is "one lucky dude"...

Lou

#16 You are correct. Her Grandmother passed away here (Waco) Sunday.

Kim T.

Hey Stan Marsh...tell us how you really feel about her outfit.

I think she looks great. We shouldn't care so much about what other people think. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

WHORELINA IS ANOREXIC AND UGLY

OMG - she plays Neil Winter's love interest on the show and I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS HER!
She is great on the show and absolutely STUNNING!

Memememe

I like her now and I liked her then. Her acting is really one-note, though. Lots of stuttering for "I'm so confused!" effect, and Y&R has her pretending to be too shy to sing in public. It's really hard to watch such tortured, convoluted contrivance... but that's the way soaps are written. (particularly Y&R it seems....sigh)

carmon

hey im 41 and wish like hell i look like that awesome even though the outfit could use some improvement. u go girl

iLos

She looks horrible and not aging gracefully at all. Divorced three times and with two kids; this is really taking a toll on her. Someone needs an Extreme Makeover!

egriffin

#15, I agree on the fashion statements. That being said however, I think she's aged VERY well. I would've never guessed 46! I would've thought late 30's to at 40!

April

Still beautiful, but what the HELL is she wearing????

Mom

Good actress,good addition to Y&R.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments