« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady Broken?!

1/22/2008 1:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He ain't so perfect after all!

TMZ shot exclusive video of Super Bowl bound QB Tom Brady wearing some sort of cast on his right foot and limping to the doorway of Gisele's doorway in NYC earlier today! This is a big deal! Even ESPN.com says so! Maybe the Giants do have a chance!?!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kitty

Looks to me that Mrs. Brady wants to be a NY Giant, hahahhahahahahha.

stacy

And just an extra piece of information Bridget in from Massachusetts herself and is still the area where a good part of her family lives. And Brady’s parents have a house in the Massachusetts area as they spend a great amount of time out there ( Brady and one of his sisters live out there)

Plus. Bridget has spent many previous years living in NY it was just recently hat she relocated to LA so if she was really worried about her baby’s father being involved she could have stayed in NYC esp. as she does not seem to be doing much work lately( plus the writers strike)

Miranda

Linda,"
It's "allude," not "elude." LEARN TO SPELL.

Britney u suck!

I DON'TEVER WANT TO KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT HIM OR HIS LIFE. FIND A HOBBY.

Had it

Stacy why do you know so much abou this situation??? A little creepy don't you think? Unless you ARE Giselle?? DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Kate

Who knew so many people close to Tom Brady and Bridget Moynihan posted here. I mean, considering how many people are posting with such authority on the arrangement Tom and Bridget have and know EXACTLY how many times Tom Brady has seen his son and know EXACTLY how much time he has spent with him and when, they could only be extremely close to the situation, right? I mean, you would have to be an idiot to be calling Brady a deadbeat dad and an a$$hole for not spending time with little John if you really had no clue what the actual arrangement is, simply based on lack of photos, So OBVIOUSLY there are close friends and family of both on here. This is the only conclusion you can come to. Especially when there are posters telling other posters to "get their facts straight" and "think before they speak", right? Wow. I'm impressed with how well connected the people here are. Who knew?

Sparticus

TOM, YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stefanie McCowan

FYI....Baby Momma has said NO to contact! This is a fact and has been posted in several news articles. I think she made that very clear with what (or HOW) she named her son.

Seriously, you all are MAD! Don't rely on one source for all of your information, do some research!!

stacy

It seems to me as though all the information stacy just posted is common sense and information that can be found on wikipedia. I am not knowledgeable on any of them and I could probably just figure half of that information.

giveitup

girlie-regardless of spelling...the point is valid, as are Linda's. Yet it seems you have trouble debating them.

stacy

Interesting point of view kate.

stacy

I don’t get what the big deal is?? I don’t see what Tom is doing wrong?? He has to be at work on Thursday which really isn’t enough time to fly out to see his son, if he is even allowed to , so why not go to NYC which he has spent off time in for many years.

I guess I just don’t see it

durandkitty

Go Giants!!

stacy

Go patriots!!!!!!! 19-0 baby

Miranda

Kelsey,
It's a 5 hour flight from Boston to LAX. He could fly out there today, spend Tuesday and part of Wednesday out there. He could also lobby for one of those off days he said he'd lobby for (but hasn't as of yet).