« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady -- Maimed or Messin' with Heads?

1/22/2008 4:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ just caught Tom Brady and Gisele emerging from their downtown lair in NYC, and guess what -- he's not wearing that walking cast!

He also looked pretty comfortable amblin' around, which raises the question: Could the whole Castgate have been a ruse to throw off the New York Giants as they prepare for the Super Bowl?

Remember, earlier this season the Patriots got caught spying on their opponents' signals. This team knows how to play head games!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jizy

He’s in NY right now, when he had the cast on he was walking around Boston. In Boston He wrap’s his feet up when he’s walking around so they don’t end up smelling like fish.

Kitty

Wow - so TMZ took my comment from 4 hours ago and turned it into an entire post? Will I be getting my freelance check via mail or direct deposit?

Jizy

If Boston wins the Super Bowl it’ll have to be listed with an ASTERISK.

Jizy

ASTERISK
Even if they lose, the WHOLE season should be marked with an ASTERISK.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

Brady is an idiot, the Pats deserve to lose. He isn't all that good looking either. GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!

tippy katz

Dear #2, Joey joe joe,
As a resident of Boston, I have to say I totally agree with you.
As for the cast, maybe after a night with Giselle, he needed to switch it to his 3rd leg.

ANNOYING BITTTCCCHHHH

Just sitting here, just listening
Just breathing out, just breathing in
Just on my own, with nothing else to do
Just love to wait, with nothing getting through

I'm bored
I'm bored

Just sitting here, alone again
The radio, will never be my friend
I hear the news, ten times a day
It only proves, that anyway?

I'm bored
I'm bored

Don't know what I'm going do

Jizy

The embarrassment not only from a cheating Belichek and the corrupt Bob Kraft but the fans that’ve done NOTHING!
No protest, nothing! This isn’t just a slap in the face to the NFL, it’s a slap to every sporting organization in the world, unfortunately Boston fans think it’s kick-butt to cheat, they think it’s fabulous that they’ve swindled an entire season, at least, probably more, of NFL football from the players, the fans and ultimately the kids.
Typical Boston mentality.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

Tom Brady, YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is UGLY as sin. David Beckham totally BLOWS Brady away. I hope NY GIANTS kick Pats ass!!

beware of big dark HERPE caves

GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS!!!! TOM BRADY STINKS

aircast guru

Geez...I have an Aircast right now and it's a friggin pain the butt to walk around in. When my previously fractured foot starts acting up, I throw it on for some temporary relief. Anyone who's had one know that it looks like your limping when you wear it. DUH! What a lame story.
It's too early in the "game" to start with the theatrics! If he was doing it to psyche anyone out, he would have done it closer to game time.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

I hate Brady too. i wish the NY GIANTS all the luck

Explicit

Messin' with heads. Thats how the game is played.

Troy

This is just a ploy. He's trying to go down as a hero. If he wins and plays well, then the headline will read, "Tom Brady leads the Pats to amazing Super Bowl win after couragesly fighting his way back from a horrific ankle injury". He wants to an another Willis Reed. The athlete who despite physical limitations lead his team to victory. Like Curt Schilling and his bloody sock!
Or, if he loses and doesn't play so well... the excuse is, "Tom had a ankle injury that most people wouldn't even have tried to play on, and he tried like hell, but just couldn't pull it out!" Either way, he comes out smelling like a rose! BOOOOOOOOOOO

Miranda

Hey Tom!
How's your son? You do remember that you have a son, right?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments