« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady -- Maimed or Messin' with Heads?

1/22/2008 4:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ just caught Tom Brady and Gisele emerging from their downtown lair in NYC, and guess what -- he's not wearing that walking cast!

He also looked pretty comfortable amblin' around, which raises the question: Could the whole Castgate have been a ruse to throw off the New York Giants as they prepare for the Super Bowl?

Remember, earlier this season the Patriots got caught spying on their opponents' signals. This team knows how to play head games!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

L.S

#62 perfect comment

NY GIANTS

Doesn't matter.... the GIANTS are gonna win anywayz

LMC

Keep following him...he loves it! He chose this celebrity life & it comes w/ a price...when he was still semi down to earth & still w/ Bridget no one followed him...EVER!! Now he's w/ the fugly model whose more famous for who she dates than her work and he's loving every bit of the ego boosting attention its gotten him. Keep up the good work TMZ....tail his dead beat dad ass all over NYC!

Marilyn

Dharma #67, people are following him and taking constant pictures of him, he was interviewed awhile ago and was asked about it and he said "I mean, I'm just walking out the door, you know?" Brady told the magazine. "And people follow me! I have to disguise myself now. I never got out without a hoodie on. My head is always down! I never make eye contact with anymore! It's like I'm not even myself!" (The Link to the article is http://cbs2chicago.com/entertainment/Bridget.Moynahan.Gisele.2.289053.html) He also mentions the first time he held his son too it was really cute, he talked about that saying "I kind of cuddled him like a football," Brady told SI, admitting that it's hard for him at times not to be with his son in Los Angeles on a regular basis. "I'd love to be out there all the time, year-round, but it's hard to make that a reality" So that should shut up people about him being a deadbeat dad too.

Embarassed in Boston

I am from Boston. I am actually embarassed by some of the comments posted by some of my fellow Bostonians, and women in particular. How can one defend, especially a women, the response Brady has exhibited about being a father. Bridget aside, this man has a child and prefers to trapse around NY with his gal pal than actually take some time to be with his son. We all know he has not spent any time with the little one since the papparazzi follows him around and not one picture has been posted with such a sight. How sad! The comments posted by a lot of the women at this site are silly. I love football, but how can one justify that football is more important than attempting to spend time with your son. Most of the comments posted by females at this site are embarassing. How can one justify such selfish behavior. The dumbing down of the female gender.....settling for such behavior, just because they think someone is "hot." Or is it possible that the NE double standard is at play.....it is ok for us, but not for anyone else.

Watch the video again

I was at the game, 17th row, almost dead center behind the left goalpost (if you are watching tv). I saw when he got hurt. He was about on their own 20, give or take, when some guy got to him after he had gotten rid of the ball. He got up visibly limping, but even so, it didn't look too serious.

I don't think he was faking with the walking cast, but it also was not very bad to begin with.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Just an excuse for when they lose to the NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!

new hampshire girl

I'm a Pats fan; and if there's one team I think can beat the Patriots RIGHT NOW, its the Giants. They're hot with a hot QB; kind of reminds me of the Pats back in 2002- so should be a good game. And all this Brady coverage is crazy; the one good thing that can come from it is he'll just get really pissed and let it all out on the field Super Bowl Sunday..calling Randy Moss (:

Bobbie

HEY #76 YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED THAT YOU CONSISTENTLY MISSPELLED EMBARRASSED IN YOUR POST. YOU DOPE.

GOOOOOOO PATS

LET MOYNAHAN TAKE CARE OF THE KID SHE SO DESPERATELY WANTED.

NewEnglander

Take care of that plant foot Brady...

There are a lot of silly people on here.
1- They are the New England Patriots NOT the Boston Patriots.
2- They don't even play in Boston, they play in Foxboro so you should all just shut up.

GO PATS!!!!!

PatsGirl82

Ok seriously, this has to be quite possibly the most RIDICLOUS story ever. Yea, I'm sure Brady is wearing that walking cast just to play head games...and the whole "cheating" comment, that was over 18 weeks ago people, GET OVER IT! The Pats & Co. were fined and lost their first round pick, but apparently NY fans just can't seem to stop crying over spilled milk. Face the facts, the Pats are a better team than the Giants. Boston is THE place to be for any sports fan right now. So hey New Yorkers, GET OVER YOURSELF...and tmz.com, stop trying to pull a differnet angle out of your @$$.

GO PATS!! 18-0...1 to go!!!!!

ezmee brady

PATRIOTS RULE!!! LOVE THEM AND PRAYING THEY WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!
I THINK TOM BRADY IS JUST PLAYING WITH US AND HE IS PERFECTLY FINE!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6