Brit Wants What Judge Has Already Ordered

1/22/2008 2:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Commissioner Scott Gordon has repeatedly ordered Britney Spears to undergo a psychological evaluation but she has refused to comply.

We're told the Commish has issued multiple orders -- known as a 730 evaluation. Now, as we just reported, Brit's family and professionals have devised a plan to get her mental health help in a "creative way." But given his previous orders, the Commish may not be receptive, and almost certainly K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, will object.

Evaluating bipolar disorder is a long process. If it's done pursuant to a 730 evaluation, the results are submitted to the court. If the Commish were to accept the alternative form of treatment, a doctor-patient privilege could prevent certain information from making its way to the court (unless the privilege is waived).

Here's the likely scenario based on what we're hearing: K-Fed (and probably the court) will not want Brit to bypass the 730 evaluation process. That could make it unlikely for Brit's lawyers to win a bid to regain visitation in a therapeutic setting.

We'll be live streaming video at the courthouse tomorrow morning. Stay tuned.

chet

brit dont need no intervention: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ss2wte2s_E n

just a thought

SHE NEEDS TO BE PUT IN SOMEWHERE, JAIL , REHAB, SOMEWHERE..

k

I am sorry the judge will not go for it just wait and see..and its so funny the litttle world she lives in..Ok guys like I have been acting kinda normal for the last 2 days i'm ready now..this is such a joke she has no idea what a real mother does..A true mother gets up every morning for one reason and that is for her children..she is going to look like a fool if the test come back and she is not mentally disabled..if this is just her being a selfish brat..

Random

baby steps is all this girl can do for now and this may be her first. my ex was married to a chick from alabama with bipolar and i never knew until a year later when he called me to come pick up our daughter because of the violent behavior. my daughter (10 and her brother 12 at the time) used to hide in the closet and would tell me that when dad was gone, their stepmom was mean to them and then when they would tell their dad when he got home, the wife would deny and call our kids liars. my ex would side with the wife which freaked me out because we have strong willed truth be heard kind of kids and he knew better that they would not lie like that.

i later heard all the stories of what went on and fist fights etc, (no physical abuse by her to our kids at all cause if she ever laid a hand on them i would've have been told by them as we never had to spank our kids and they knew spankings were no bueno in our house.)

i can see where brit has this bc my kids told me how this girl would change clothes all the time, get up and leave out of the blue, order them around etc,

my ex took the fish out of cali and put her back in her pond in alabama. he has since made it all right with our kids for putting them through that hell of a year.

i don't think brit should have custody being bipolar - from my understanding, my ex said his wife treated her own 5 year old daughter very strangely and the kid acted in such bizarre and embarrassing mannerisms - which probably stems from the self absorbed parenting of a bipolar wife.

i've not researched it and this is probably my view on it because of my dealings with this (i once had to talk in a monotone manner to his wife when she had a "girls nite" with my daughter and proceeded to share how it feels to french kiss a boy and how she felt about her french kissing - which my kid came home and told me saying she felt very weird because of how she talked and acted).

but comparing his ex wife to how brit is....they come very close to alot of the behaviors.

i hope that it can work out and brit accept the fact that theraputic/supervised visits is all she can do for quite awhile with those boys.

Vanessa

K-Fed played her from the start. 1. backup dancer 2.Became involved 3. married 4. got her pregnant (twice) one right after the other. (poor girl did not have time to get better from the 1st pregnancy when she was already preagnant again) 5. Spent her money and had fun without her. (remember that) and when she wants to get rid of him this crap happens!
I don't dought for a second if her behavior is due to the fact that freeloader K-Fed is doing everything possible to drive her Crazy so he can have all her money and the kids. (WHY IS HE NOT ASKING FOR CUSTODY OF HIS OTHER TWO CHINDREN?) BECAUSE THAT GIRL IS NOT WORTH THE MILLIONS..

faye

Why on earth should Britney be allowed to manipulate the system any more? She shows up for court when she feels like it. She thumbed her nose at every order the commissioner issued. And now she wants "supervised therapeutic visitation"? What the hell is that?

She probably does need help. However, not on these terms. This is just another Britney con job. Keep the kids away from her.

boringday

Any decent parent would do whatever it took to get her kids back. She's just pissed because once again she's not able to manipulate the court to get things the way SHE wants them. This creative means of help is her way of saying, I"M rich, I'll get out of this." Money can't buy you everything Brit, which is a good thing. Get over yourself and be a responsible mom.

GPM

How like K-Fed to NOT want his sons to have a mother who's mentally stable!

Spurs

Maybe NOW Brit can get the help she so desperately needs- and maybe that jerk No-'Nads will go leech off someone else.

Posted at 12:37PM on Jan 22nd 2008 by Yucko

Yah, maybe she will get THE WAKE-UP CALL SHE NEEDS, or at least a good kick in the ass. Stupid skank doesn't deserve those kids. She doesn't want them anyway. At least K-fed is making an effort. What's her excuse? That's right. She doesn't have one. Well, at least not a valid one.

Sillyme

atzdl

Even if Britney has a mental illness, she should be allowed to see her children. Even mentally ill people have basic human rights, and seeing ones children I assume is one of them. Nothing could happen to the children if they are under supervised visitation.

Spurs

Glitter516

GOD BLESS BRITNEY. Right. When she drops off the face of the earth. Idiot.

Jenny

Ok, how funny was it the other day when one of the paps asked which part of England she was from...I was rolling! The look on her face was priceless!
I agree!! I was waiting for a witty answer but we just got “deer in headlights” look. She probably couldn’t name a city in England! She is an embarrassment to the the US and UK!

Spurs

Britney would benefit greatly from seeing her children. Her children would also benefit from being around their mother, regardless of what we all assume to think about her. Those children need PARENTS and whether we like it or not, Britney is a parent. Yes, she needs help, but she should also see her children. In a therapeutic setting, this can be helpful for both her and her children.

Posted at 12:50PM on Jan 22nd 2008 by Jolie

Why should she get her way. If she really wanted them. she would have proven it long ago. Now, all of a sudden, she shows interest because she is finally realizing that not everyone on the planet wants to kiss her ass, like you. Idiot.

Valeria

Britney is wasting tax payer money. The court should force her to pay for the money wasted in her. She is a starved crazed woman who is addicted to attention. I am sure that if she get billed for the time she makes the court open sesssion for her she will stop. Trust me, she will start behaving normally. Also, she doesn't comply with the payment, tax her higher than the rest of the tax payers. She has been manipulating the court and the system. Enough! She is an adult. If she wants to act crazy, the world is full of wackos. She will blend in. And she love to have a bunch of leaches near her. If she wants to waste her money in a low life style, be my guest!!!!! It's your choice. No one can implant some intelligence in her stupid head. She is just a moronic imbecil. So much money and no class. And smelly too. Yikes!