Heath's Body Removed from the Building

1/22/2008 8:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heath Ledger's body has just been removed from the Soho building where he was found dead. The body was carried out in a black body bag and placed in the back of the City of New York Medical Examiner's truck.

Jane

Hey, I know TMZ can be intrusive...but how is this differerent from EVERY MAJOR NETWORK showing Anna Nicole's body being removed from her hotel, the morgue, on the way to the funeral.....

confused

I do not understand you guys. You bash TMZ for showing this video yet you are still on this page and no doubt most of you watched this video knowing you would see Heath´s body being taken away. Wouldn´t it be easier to leave the site and get your news from another source if it offends you so much? TMZ would then see that people are not interesting in this type of news and would have to quit doing that....

MamaL

TAKE DOWN THE LINK! TAKE DOWN THE LINK! TAKE DOWN THE LINK! TAKE DOWN THE LINK! TAKE DOWN THE LINK!!TAKE DOWN THE LINK! TAKE DOWN THE LINK! TAKE DOWN THE LINK! TAKE DOWN THE LINK! TAKE DOWN THE LINK!!TAKE DOWN THE LINK! TAKE DOWN THE LINK! TAKE DOWN THE LINK! TAKE DOWN THE LINK! TAKE DOWN THE LINK!!

Laura

This man will be missed...he was a brilliant actor & a pleasure to watch! R.I.P.

Jean

Heaths mother just found out via radio report. Think about the families when you run these sort of pics and reports please!!!!

Aarin

I don't want to believe it for some reason this death is striking me more than most hollywood deaths

don't be so quick to jump TMZ I'm not justifying their actions or anything but it's their job as disgusting as it is thats the world we live in people on other comment boards were demanding live shots so its "Our" faults for wanting it RIP Heath you will be missed

stacey

How can you people live with yourselves? My God, give the man some respect and take that video off line! No one needs to see that, the grief for his fans is real enough without, money hungry papps having to get every shot! You discuss me!

April Fouels

dead is dead, do some more drugs, you'll see him soon.

And your little dog too...

Why did you buy video of this? Harvey knows no shame.

Aarin

why did people even bring up mary kate were they linked?

what a world

SAD, SAD, SAD. He would be the last actor I would have guessed to have died next. My $$$ would have been on Britney. Such a shame. I sure hope Michelle Williams found out from the police before it was splashed all over the news. And his daughter. Just heartbreaking.

This is just shocking... i still can't believe it... truly sad... :-(

Jane

Oh, and for you moron's pleading for respect for the family...I'll bet anything that his ma and pa are NOT crusing the TMZ website right now....get real you idiots!

Chryssy

COME ON! Have you guys no respect! Do you HAVE to show video of the beloved deceased leaving the building? What the hell is wrong with you people? We lost a GREAT talent today. Report the news, NOT showing him being wheeled out. WTF has this country come too. Obsession is EVIL! Where's Walter? And Cronkite that is? Shame on you! Where is the RESPECT for the dead in this country?

Sam Kunz

How sick TMZ. Can't you people give him some dignity in death? SHAME on you for showing his body being removed.