It's a Bitch-Off!

1/22/2008 4:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last night one beyond-wasted hooligan refused to pay full fare for his cab -- and started an incoherent screaming match with the cabbie before running away.

He wasn't alone in his defiance to pay; over the weekend TMZ caught one woman hilariously going bananas on a parking enforcement officer who ticketed her while she was still inside her car. Girl was not having it!

Erin

Black girl had every rite...its funny but damn, a ticket while ur INSIDE the car?? wow

Amy

Yeah a ticket while you're in the car is pretty bad. That's not right at all. Now if he waited until after they left, then he'd have a case.

As for the moron kid who didn't pay his cab fare, I hope his boss and future employers see how he acted there. Especially at the end. Little twerp.

Ace

Hello?! I bet the dumb broad was parked somewhere she shouldn't have been parked, who gives a crap if she is in the car. If I park in a handicapped spot, but stay in my car and leave it running does not mean I can't get a ticket.

What an idiot. I wish that meter maid would have called the cops on her for harrasment. Dumb bitch needs to shut her mouth.

BLISS

GET SISTA!

ME

Drunks and hoes! Welcome to LA!

Cici

Two stupid women, really stupid! Never, EVER, EVER argue about a ticket when you get one. Take it and GO TO COURT TO ARGUE - not on the street or in the car!! They are really lucky they did not get tased for their big fat insulting mouths.

The dude in the other video? Drunk, punk, loser, needs a serious @ss kicking. Yeah, run little baby stupid head. Run like the itty wittle chicken sh_t loser you ARE.

Here 4 Beer

The kid that stiffed the cabbie is a douchebag and the two girls arguing their parking ticket were hilarious.

Megan

I would have gotten mad too if a loser meter maid gave me a ticket while I was in the car. That's ok. What goes around, comes around.

And the drunk, loser shoulda gave that man his money. At least, he wasn't out driving drunk though. He's was atleast responsible enough to catch a cab. Rather him not have enough money, then killing someone on the road.

Maria

I wonder now with the video being online if they can arrest that moron kid.

He kept yelling "You are a can driver nothing but a cab driver" but forgot to add "and I am the one with NO money!"

His parents must be so damn proud to see him online.
Hey, with the video maybe the can driver can have someone identify him and have him arrested.

Bill GW Brown

ID LOVE TO STICK BOTH THOSE SISTAS IN THE ASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe

THE KID SHOULD GO TO JAIL AND THE GIRLS HAVE A POINT BUT THE COP WAS SENDING A MESSAGE {DONT PARK HERE} I THINK HE WENT OVERBOARD WITH A TICKET. A WARNING MIGHT HAVE WORKED BUT WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT HAVE WARNED THEM.

me

crackheads and crackwhores. man i love this country.