Mariah Pops Her Top

1/22/2008 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Carey, 37, isn't shy when it comes to revealing her body. And why should she be?

Mimi was spotted topless on the beaches of the Caribbean yesterday, sporting a skimpy little bikini bottom and carrying a well-placed magazine. Crap -- she picked a lousy time to learn how to read.

George William Gockel

I am a true fan of Mariah Carey!!!! I am a huge fan of Mariah Carey!!!! I really really am madly deeply continuously passionately and romanticly in love with Mariah Carey!!!! I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Mariah Carey from head to toe!!!! I really really do care about Mariah Carey!!!! I really really am concerned about Mariah Carey!!!! Mariah Carey and I will be going out with each other!!!! Mariah Carey and I have sex with each pther totally nude on purpose!!!! Mariah Carey is great topless!!!! To see Mariah Carey totally nude is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Mariah Carey!!!! I have to kiss Mariah Carey's feet. I have to kiss Mariah Carey's belly button!!!! I have to kiss Mariah Carey's nice and sexy ass!!!! I have to kiss Mariah Carey on luscious lips!!!! I am thanking Mariah Carey for posing topless especially for me!!!! And I have to get Mariah Carey pregnant on purpose!!!!

LOL

Mariah needs to grow up... This photo is so staged. I am so tired of seeing her dressed inappropriately at all functions. I mean there is a difference between sexy and trashy; too bad Mariah never learned the difference.

Renee

This pic is real! I saw Mariah in person, and I was a few feet away from her when she was half naked, doing her concert....her body is amazing!!! she looks like a barbie doll...nothing jiggles! she looks way skinnier in person, too.....so stop being so jealous! no photoshop here baby!

Giovanni

She has the ugliest body. Her midriff looks like a linebackers. I wouldn't hit that thing if she was the last person alive.

MonarC87

Mariah has long since struggled with her figure since sometime around her mid-thirties, then again her elysian career had that drought, her father died, and a friend committed suicide, all around the same time of September 11, 2001, so I could understnad someone thickening. Bare in mind Mariah had gone on tour, which is great for the voice, and body, also her trainer has been assigned to live with her, sooo, with that said I can see that she is wanting some kind of reward for her efforts, even if it a photo such as this. And people, Mariah has the amazonian body type, she's wide from the gait and pretty tall. Photos like these, which look good, probably aren't a good thing for her body type. And I have been a "lamb" quite some time, not I do not think photoshop, and though she has lost weight and is looking great for some time, if you keep tabs, it might be the results of a body wrap, which is what I would say, if it isn't natural, which it could be. I guess we won't know until we see her on her promotional campaign for her upcoming CD, out April 1st, "That Chick."

MonarC87

Really people, if I were Mariah Carey, and I was to have my photos airbrushed to perfection I would be firing somebody, her body isn't perfect here, it's lovely yes, but not supermodel. It's real people. And if I were the photographer, I would be looking for something a bit less flattering, those sell more, much more! Photos like these are boring. This is Mariah having a bit of fun with her back to form frame.

George William Gockel

I already taped the topless picture of Mariah Carey on my wall above my door inside of my bedroom tonight. I will buy Mariah Carey's That Chic album at a record store in L.A. on Tuesday April 1st,2008.

George William Gockel

I saw Mariah Carey half naked in L.A. live-in-person on August 18th,2003 also on December 17th,2003 and on Friday,October 6th,2006 at 3 of Mariah Carey's concert. And Mariah Carey is excellent half-naked!!!!

TheTruth

That's her head but not her body! Just watch The Adventures of Mimi on DVD, she is not slim like that.

ekkostar

Mariah doesn't even make decisions for her own damn albums anymore, she puts L.A. Reid and Jermaine Dupri in charge of everything. Maybe that's why Mimi was so much better than anything in her Columbia or Virgin years.

Standards are badly needed.

This sad chick has always been a total exhibitionist. This has nothing to do with singing cred, which she already obviously has.
When is enough, enough? She needs to find a nice husband and have a couple of kids. That would take care of her constant need to expose too much of herself to the masses. I know generations of women who have spent years fighting for credibility only to have self-centred bimbos wipe out gains with one shaky photo.

Standards are badly needed.

She's closing in on forty but seems to have a neurotic need to somehow 'prove' her desireability with the constant succession of not-enough-clothes-on photos. What's up with that? She must be allowing men to run her publicity. If a woman feels secure, she doesn't have a need to show all of it around nationally. She just doesn't. She just knows she has it, ( a little self-pride, dignity and mystery) and luck to the fellow who uncovers it. Mariah should take back her image.

Taz

If Mariah does not want to appear nude in Playboy, why would she reveal her boobs in public? I think this picture is FAKE!

D

Sick Nasty B****!

Giovanni

Look at all the body paint on her stomach. If she wants defind abs, why doesn't she do sit ups? Who is she kidding with this crap?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments