Pardon Our Britney Interruption

1/22/2008 9:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned Britney Spears will show up for tomorrow's custody hearing to fight for visitation with her two boys.

We're told the Sheriff's department has been alerted to her presence.

We'll be live streaming beginning at 7:30 AM PT.

Stay tuned ...

sggirl

Las Vegas has bets going on this saga.

SickOfBritney

WHO CARES!!!!!!! CAN we have just ONE britney FREE day???? I cant stand her NAME anymore, In fact I HATE anyone NAMED BRITNEY NOW! Geezzzzzzzzzz. what a loser she is.

huh, missing some documents

I got five bucks on "I am scared - let me back in the car!"

Amy Silverman

No more Britney stories okay-she is yesterday's news

Amy Silverman

I do not buy the crap that she is unstable or has a mental illness-it's all staged. She would stand in the middle of the freeway with her dress over her head if she couldn't get attention. Heath Ledger dies-now he had TALENT-he will be missed!

madison

Sorry for anyones death, however Heath was another idiot on drugs. TMZ is obligated to report entertainment news.
ALL NEWS. Hence, Heath, Spears, etc. SO.....If you are so "SICK AND TIRED" of Brit, stay off the site!!!!!

CrabbyPantz

I want to see some new snapper pic's of the Sea Hag

Gabrielle

Apparently she is still with Adnan! They were in an accident earlier tonight--Adnan was driving the pricess's car and hit a person on a motorcycle!! The info is on X17.. Just this weekend she claimed she had no idea as to who he was--they ought to play that tape tomorrow in court... RIP Heath..

the lost

Oh yeah who cares about the dead guy. Back to Britney. Much more interesting. I'd rather hear about her un-talented selfish arse than the guy who actually had a respectible career. *sarcasm in case you don't know when you hear it*

Gimme a break

HIT AND RUN!!!! Even if the guy wasn't hurt Adjerk can be arrested for a hit and run. Brit is in trouble too cuz she left the scene of the accident. Hopefully they'll both be in jail soon.

Elina

im so incredibly sick of hearing about brittney she looks like crap she looks weathered and needs to get serious help i could care less if i ever hear of her ever again!!!!!

Anon

X-17 is reporting that she's out with Adnan and he sideswiped a motorbike earlier this evening while driving her car. She'll probably be too upset to show up at court tomorrow!

Gimme a break

#105 I agree - but you're commenting on a photo and story of this twit and her gigolo. You can't expect comments about Heath here.

Party 'till you die!

1st, too bad about Heath! As far as Twithead goes, I could care less what happens to her now! I am truly sick of her and rarely post any more concerning her! I wish she would just move away and drop out of site and get help if she truly wants it, but if she manages to do something worse, I won't shed a single tear, let alone shrug! I'll feel bad for her kids and her family, but I can no longer really give a damn about her anymore! I am tired of the arrogance, games, self entitlement, her music, and just everything else concerning her!! I can't even stand the site of her face! And after looking at some of these posts, I know I am not alone!

Just Common

111. I agree with you completely. I don't care if she gets help. She never had any talent anyway. She is the classic pop star who fades quickly because she entertained a bunch of kids who should have outgrown her by now.