« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Beefcake in Milan

Molto Bene!

1/22/2008 1:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Massive hulk John Cena appeared in Milan to promote the WWE -- looking like he's been eating his Wheaties -- and some kind of super duper bulk-up shakes! Who could hit that face?

Even his dimples are cut!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tmm

You don't get muscle bulk like that, (as big as my thighs) without using steroids!

tracey

His body looks like the Incredible Hulk from back in the day

Donna

I have a million x-rated thoughts running through my mind. Oh, baby! :)

Christopher

Daddy, baby! Yummy, yummy, yummy!

MaryMac

John Cena is SUCH a cutie pie! And his head is SHAVED on the sides! Doy!

By the way-can we see some pics of other WWE hotties?

Chris Jericho
Sean Michaels
Jeff Hardy
Randy Orton

Oh---and don't leave out everyone's favorite...HORNSWAGGLE!!!!

Kellie

John Cena is mmm....good. For all of you idiots out there who want to blame steroids for his hot, muscular build have to be stupid. You know nothing about him and want to put him in a category with the athletes you look up to who really do use them and are dead or dying from them. He was a body builder before he went to wrestling, and all of you are jealous because even though he is in his 30's, he's still SEXY! And questor, are you that insecure about yourself? Every female is different when it comes to their taste in men. A female appreciates a man who takes care of himself, can stand up for himself, knows where he's going in his life, knows exactly what he wants...and how to get it, yet has a hint of sensitivity, but don't be more feminine than she is. They also apreciate a man who doesn't act like he's 12 when he's 30, and you don't have to lie to kick it, really....BE YOURSELF, unless yourself sucks...then make changes to better yourself. Not every female like s their men looking like him. But as for me.........I WANT HIM!!!! END OF STORY...Period.

patsy ramsey

thanks ladies, its good to know i have a solid template for my body shaping initiative.
since i already have 16 inches, i dont need to shape everything.

ideally, technology will catch up with me and i wont need a wife cause i will have a virtual reality girlfriend, then i can continue my chocolate binges yay!

Daneen

YUM-O

crazycat

He's pretty!!! Can I keep him?

Elizabeth

What a babe! And he's a Republican... the perfect MAN!

College Gal

God what I wouldn't do to that guy........ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I would ravish him allllllllll night long till he begged me to stop. Oh man those muscles and dimples are to die for! Love ya John Cena!

Jay

Questor - If all your trying to do get laid, maybe your problem isn't your less than stellar physique.
To the person who thought he was going bald on the sides - You are an idiot. It's called a HAIRCUT. They make these devices that will cut your hair different lengths and you can use them anywhere...even the sides of your head. You should check into that.
As for the photo...he is very yummy. Just my type.

Jackpot

IDIOT FEMALES AND HOMOS

IT'S CALLED
STEROIDS

mother of 2 and proud

He s an all americain HOTTIE !!! Cena is good at what he does and all that has to say negative are just jeaous of him. How couldyou not like him.THANKS TMZ for posting such a nice & recent pictue of him. Love his dimples !

kevin