Brit's Pap Pal -- I Want to Marry Her!

1/23/2008 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Crazy, meet crazazy: Britney Spears' paparazzi bagman -- whose wife just filed for divorce -- proclaims that he wants to marry Britney, and more shockingly, that Britney wants to have his baby.

Despite everything that has transpired between the two runaway trains, Adnan Ghalib tells "Entertainment Tonight" (via People) that their relationship is "far from over." He says that he didn't get involved with Spears to sell more pics. And here's a howler: Adnan claims that when Britney was looking at pregnancy tests at a Rite Aid, she was "hoping" that she was pregnant with his child.

Brady Boot No Big Deal

Looks like Castgate was much ado about nothing, because it now appears it was just a high ankle sprain. So much for the hopes of the Giants.

Football fans were swept into a tizzy when TMZ posted video on Monday of Brady limping with a cast. But sources say the sprain is minor and won't affect Brady's playing in the Super Bowl. The Boston Globe says that medical experts tell them the boot is just a "preventative measure."

Party Favors: Scotland Yard Looking into Winehouse Snaps ... Slash Taunts Axl Rose About "Democracy"

TMZ has learned that Scotland Yard is investigating those pictures and video that surfaced yesterday, showing Amy Winehouse smoking from a pipe. No charges have yet been filed. ... Slash (that Slash) burned ex-bandmate Axl Rose in an interview, report Rush & Molloy, when he said that the next Velvet Revolver album would be done after a "quick turnaround" -- because Axl, of course, has been working on his magnum opus, "Chinese Democracy," for over a decade. The two haven't spoken for even longer than that.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

really mack?

Mhenad

"26. You gotta be kidding.

Neuter the both of them. Stat.

Note to Britney. Look at how much press you'd be getting if you offed yourself. C'mon do it.

Posted at 9:15AM on Jan 23rd 2008 by pat"

You are a sick individual.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

mack
really?
she got charged for tapping a parked car wtf

Mack

#32 well that's what's being reported on another website that has much more journalistic entegrity than TMZ

anonymous

Great and now Adnan hits a motorcyclists while driving Brit's car. He stops and yells at the guy then drives off? What the heck? Don't know the laws in CA but in my state leaving the scene of an accident is a major NO NO

Posted at 9:20AM on Jan 23rd 2008 by Mack

Watch the real news for the truth the 2 involved are going to make a public statement about who hit who and the guy on the motorcycle said it was his fault...

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

thanks mack!!!!!:)

Jennifer

I'm sorry, this may sound mean, but Britney should get fixed. There is no way in the world that woman should have more kids!

Lori B

32. really mack?

Posted at 9:24AM on Jan 23rd 2008 by ALLBULL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw the video and that's exactly what happened.

brooke

OK, LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT! WE LOST A GOOD ONE, WHEN WE LOST HEATH LEDGER, BUT WE GET TO KEEP BRITNEY! I FOR ONE, WOULD BE VERY HAPPY, IF WE COULD TRADE, HEATH FOR HER! ALSO, STATE SANCTIONED STERILIZATION CAN BE A GOOD IDEA, LOOK INTO IT BRITNEY!

Julie the Jarhead

Ha, ha, ha ...40 comments, and they're all about Britney.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

u2 lori b and everyone else who directed me

anonymous

I saw the video and that's exactly what happened.

Posted at 9:30AM on Jan 23rd 2008 by Lori B

What are you talking about !!! The guy on the cycle said it was his fault.He ran into them...

punkgurl

Can anyone tell me where on TMZ I can find the live streaming???

I NEED TO WATCH BRIT!

abbi's mom

I'm not a Britney fan, But I hope she gets the help she needs before she brings another child into this world. No mother should be apart from her children but she did this to herself by not getting the help she needs when she was told she needed help. I would do anything for my children no matter what it is.

Tina

Can't that bitch think of anyone besides herself for a while?

Who cares about what going on in her life TODAY? The friggin whackjob!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments