Britney Arrives at Court

1/23/2008 1:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Without much fanfare or crazaziness, Britney Spears arrived at the L.A. County Courthouse for this morning's custody hearing.

Brit, K-Fed (still mohawked and wearing a grey suit) and their attorneys are all making their way to the courtroom now for a showdown. We hear the popwreck will make a desperate plea to the judge to be granted visitation with her two young sons.

Video to come!

Stay tuned ...

lo

so what was the point of the live feed if it goes down before she shows up. It was funny watching the paps run from one corner to the other everytime someone thought they saw her.

househead

Old news the other site reported this way beofre TZM missed her LMAO

TJ

Did she remember to wear a tampon this time? Or did she one-up herself and show up with a log of crap hanging out of her arse.

WORLD GONE MAD

THERE WAS NOTHING TO MISS... THEY DIDN'T CATCH ANYTHING ON THE LIVE FEED AS USUAL

kelly

I'm glad she's doing something. I hope she keeps her cool in court and K-Fed doesn't piss her off. I'd hate for her to go crazy British Brit on him... Maybe all those meds Adnan picked up for her are working.

Bradblowsgeorge

what a joke tmz.....you didn't even get a live stream of her entering the courthouse. looks like they all faked out the paps and YOU

Bubbymommy

There has to be more to this than just wanting to see those boys- she has been without them for weeks and has been seen to be laughing, ahppy, traveling, and being up and out all night and not around during the day. If I had my children taken from me for just a DAY I would be crazy with despair! She is just crazy, period. There is another motive here- wait and see!

Jennifer Scott

Regarding #10 yep, I refreshed the page & damned if I didn't miss the whole thing! What a hassel! Where did the live feed go???

lindsay

that was wrong tmz!! we wate forever for nothing!

jogo

TMZ - get your act together!!!!!!!! Either do a decent live feed or forget it all together!! Is this whole site run by amateurs?

Donn

Let her see her babies ...just as long as it is supervised. Or she really will go off the deep end. A Mother has to have access to her babies!!!!! I will say a prayer.

Nicole

I knew she would turn up, Im so happy shes there hopefully she will get vistation rights =] and then lead up to having custody of the boys shared or full.

cheryblossom

cheap!!!!

hot snot

you boogers...i had this on while i was doing my paperwork, and poof...no brit, but apparently she showed.

ahhhhh you're slacking!

xanaxaddict

i was watching forever...wtf!!!