John Mayer Does Hannah Montana

1/23/2008 12:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Mayer may be the nicest guy ever. He took his friends' kids to see Miley Cyrus' "Hannah Montana" concert in Vegas over the weekend. Thanks Uncle John!

Next stop -- the circus!

TheStamped

He did it for the lulz

psycht

Watch Out John Mayer! Pac Man is about to take a bite out of your right tricep!

DP

Obviously TMZ was there - hope you enjoyed the concert, guys!

L

Miley has a kick ass voice and I actually like many of her songs. My fav local radio stations plays her and I kick up the volume even when my daughter is NOT in the car. Mayer – well he’s alright. I don’t think him taking his nieces to see Miley Cyrus is strange or creepy. Many of the kids going to her concert are too young to attend a concert without adult supervision. If my daughter were his niece I’d have no problem capitalizing on it to get her backstage to meet Miley. Nothin’ wrong with using a famous relative IMO!

pay atention

Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montana is so far behaving like a great girl. She has a solid supportive family and I think she can handle her fame. She is a wonderful role model for young girls that desperately need one these days. I think it's awesome that John Mayer stopped in to see her. She sings really well and has a great show!! I've seen it also. Loved it!!

Chykshyt

SHe's got chicken legs!!!!!!!

L

confused -

U'r repeating urself. Wasn't this post earlier in the thread?

Miley puts on a great show, has a fantastic voice, and she and her family are positive role models. Get a clue u moron.

L

Jelous cuz u have thunder thighs? I luv it when nasty fatties post stupid crap.

Cynic

ROFLMAO.

What a douchebag. And a pedophile. What grown man goes to a concert for little 14-year-old girls?

Hannah

I hope he just wanted a picture, he really needs to back off.....she is 14. I know Billy Ray won't have this crap. He will keep her on the right track. Watch out John, us Kentuckians keep guns EVERYWHERE! LOL!

Pat

"What grown man goes to a concert for little 14-year-old girls?"

Well, lots of parents for one thing. And occasional uncles, aunts, grandparents. I took my best friend's sons to see Britney Spears in 2000. They liked the show.

L

Delusional Canadian -
Not a damn thing was edited in my post. I don't think he was leaning too close & his cred if fine. So he brought his nieces to see her show? Nothing wrong w/that.

Neena

Very funny, "Ahhh" Interesting thing going on here. TMZ changed their original posted story, then deleted my post which was post #39 about them editing their story. Law suit worries? Hahahaha..

L

That is pretty damn funny. That is not the first post deleted from this thread...

Neena

Well, the title "John Mayer does Hannah Montana" gives a good indication about the original content of the story as first posted. I guess one the TMZ staffers was feeling just a bit too cut-throat-mean this morning and had to back off.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments