Lil Wayne

Arrested -- Again!

1/23/2008 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that rapper Lil Wayne has been popped by cops for drugs ... again!

0123_wayne_mugshot_2-1
Law enforcement officials tell us Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Carter Jr., was arrested near Yuma, Arizona last night on three felony counts: possession of dangerous drugs, possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia. Cops tell TMZ that the Drug Enforcement Agency was involved in the arrest -- which means it's a big deal! We're told Lil Wayne's tour bus went through a US Border Patrol checkpoint when the narcotics were allegedly found, that's when the DEA was called in.

Wayne is currently in the custody of the Yuma County Sheriff's Department, where he'll be held pending his arraignment at 9:00 AM PT.

Wayne was arrested in Idaho last year for felony possession of drugs.

LC

My buddy used to live in the same apartment building as one of Lil Wayne's friends in New Orleans. Wayne's tour bus was always parked out front and they would be smoking pot all night. He is a pothead!!!!

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

"Brothas" like "Li'l Wayne" getting rich poisoning our peoples image...
And the homies calling ME a sell out...

Vince

well if i were a betting man, i would have to say that it wouldn't be a very smart choice to rap about doing drugs on your bus and saying "what happens on my bus stays on my bus"...this arrest is the result of Lil Wayne making his tour bus activities public! Not the brightest idea. check us out, www.TheWayWeSeeIt.info

Perky

Kick ass tats on the face, only true thugs from the old school have tats on the face.

DARK MEAT ONLY

If I was still rockin the life, I could turn Lil Wayne fine azz around. But nowadays, I spend most of my time reading the Bible and writing on these TMZ blogs.

I hope Big Bubba don't put and heaping hurting on Lil Wayne behind, because he won't be good to any current or ex-hos after those seasons.

jason

yikes, I'm Jason, Canadian, and always posting a some-sort of defense for lil Wayne, but there's some wild disturbing comments rolling down this board. First off, I'm not holding Wheezy to a higher standard as a celebrity, but as an Artist. When any Artist ascends from the tolling ranks to reach celebrity-status, the responsibility to Art only deepens; it's time Wayne started partying less, is all I mean, not that he should be immune to the vices we all no doubt face. Secondly, I must say, not to sound Holier-than-thou here, but as a Canadian this racist back-and-forth trash talk is soooo timeless; as ancient and stoopid as the Christianity versus Muslim thing; free you minds people. Educate yourselves, make love, make love, make love. And this glad, Heath, whatever his name, is, is dead jawing is weird: don't wish death on anyone, yo - we got to get move this rock into happier times, peeps, not this same old ancient hatred. I want to make out with some hotties right this minute!

Yeap

He should take his nasty but to jail, he think he is hard so let him see what hard is, this rapper's make me sick!! they have all this money and a nice life but they still think they are in the street living poor, i say take it all away let them go back to the real street life and let them see that it's not like it was before.. LOCK HIS ASS UP

Yeap

Those tat's on his face are nasty, he needs a chin inplant, put it may work to his advantage in jail if he has to open his mouth.
I say take everything away lock him up, if it was my brother or someone not famous they would get the max time for jail, i say stop patting these rapper on the wrist and give them what them deserve

f baby

FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!FREE Weezie F Baby!
Please say the baby!

karmality

lil wayne "i love you" and for all you negative know it all's who gives you the authority to judge????? REMEMBER!!! when passing your judgement,"" someone closest to you will suffer from something similar """--- until you learn not to appoint Youself- judge&jury ---------KARMALITY

pcgolfer

does anyone see how thick lil's neck is.. wow

Karan

Scarry

anonymous

imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!

SHONDA B

I AM VERY HURT TO SEE ANOTHER VERY TALENTED RAPPER LOOSE HIS FOCUS ON SOMETHING VERY MISLEAD AND MISUNDERSTOOD. I HAVE TO WONDER WHAT THEY ARE THINKING AND WHAT THEY REALLY WILL TELL ALL THEIR TRUE FANS OUT HERE. I AM A TRUE FAN AND I AM HURTING FOR HIM AND T.I. COME ON BOYS YOU GOTTA B MO CAREFUL. WEVE ALL COME FROM THE GHETTO SO YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW BETTA

Jennifer