Michelle Williams Returns Home

1/23/2008 9:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Williams has just returned to Brooklyn with her two-year-old daughter, Matilda.

Her mother, sister and friends are gathered at the house where she once lived with Heath Ledger.

She and Matilda just arrived on a flight from Gothenburg, Sweden.

doesn't matter

I agree with most everyone else. Give Michelle and all of the family time to grieve and figure out what to do, how to do it, etc. I lost my husband a few yrs. ago and was pregnant with our second child. It was very unexpected and is the most devastating situation to deal with, especially when children are involved. This has really touched home with me somewhat. Please pray for Michelle, Matilda and all the family. They have a long road ahead of them. Give them the privacy that they deserve, PLEASE!

chillout music girl

I feel for heath's parents and michelle's daughter not really michelle's family......... heath's mother and father gave birth to him......... they feel worse than michelle's parents will ever feel........

goofer

Please leave these poor people alone to grieve the loss of their loved one. Give them peace to bury him, be respectful please!!!

rachel

all u media people, paparazzi, camera dudes.... etc etc... are complete morons. yes, everyone wants to know what happened to heath ledger... but why the hell cant you get out of everyones faces until his family makes their own statement. in this video, michelle is getting out of her car and is not given one chance of peace. im sure at this time, shed like to hold her daughter as she gets out of the car, greet her family in a loving embrace and be left alone!! the media hanging around and trying to get a video or picture of absolutely anything they can, is probably the last thing she needs!! and as for harrassing her mother in the street while she is crying... u guys saying 'sorry mrs. williams' while she is clearly devastated does not make it alright!! in my mind, your all pathetic. go get a life and stop making money off other peoples sorrow and misfortunes. u make me sick.

albina

I THINK THE MEDIA SHOULD LEAVE MICHELLE AND HER BABY, AND HEATH FAMILY TO GREAVE IN PRIVATE AND DON'T BE IN THEIR FACE ALL THE TIME . WHEN YOU LOSE A LOVE ONE THERE ARE TIMES YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE OR HAVE PEOPLE IN YOUR FACE ALL THE TIME.

chillout music girl

where is gemma ward now??? she was with heath last.............

AJ

I love gossip sites, but this crosses the line. Leave a grieving woman and a child whose father just died alone. This goes beyond the boundaries of human decency.

trayfromthebay

TMZ should be ashamed of themselves for getting in those people's faces. It's a disgrace

suzie

15 THAT IS NOT TRUE YOU ARE HERE FOR ?NEWS, SO FAR TMZ HAS REPORT NOTHING BUT THE FACTS UNLIKE CBS NEWS THAT CANT EVEN GET THEIR STORY RIGHT PITYFULL.

Kate

Yes, this is extremely sad and shocking.

In addition to that, I would just like to comment on all the media coverage on this subject.

I was absolutely DISGUSTED to turn on the television this afternoon and see all major news networks actually airing footage of Heath Ledger's body being removed, in a body bag, from his hotel. Seriously people, IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE?! Not only is that greatly disturbing, but also to see hundreds of paparazzi desperately attempting to cover such a morbid scene and other random bystanders digging for their camera phones ;it absolutely pains me and makes me ashamed to live in a country that allows behavior like this and lacks any compassion whatsoever for a human being. Yes, I said a HUMAN BEING. Not a movie star - not a heartthrob. A real person. A son and a father. A person whose loved ones will have to turn on the television and see how that tragic scene turned into a tourist attraction. With pathetic onlookers snapping photos like children at a zoo. When will a line be drawn???

Shame on all of you.

Kate

Yes, this is extremely sad and shocking.

Shame on all of you.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

i am soooooooooooooo majorly SICK of hearing about Heath Ledger!!!!!!!!!!! ID RATHER HEAR ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS. BOO HOO DRUGGIE BOO HOOO

Kate

Yes, this is extremely sad and shocking.

Shame on all of you.

Please

Please leave her alone. Please Please Please.

BOEING 787

I just hope the Paps can respect the privacy of Michelle and Matilda as they return home.

Unsurprisingly those on the fringe right like FOX NEWS John Gibson is already making light
of the death of Heath Ledger. On the start of the John Gibson Show, he brought up audio
clips of Broke Back Mountain and then said that Heath died as a result of fading popularity
of the movie after it left theaters, then he mentioned the stock market and the Democratic
debate as the cause of his death. To me John Gibson a prominent personality has to be
brought up to expose his callous nature concerning the Death of Heath Ledger.