Michelle Williams Returns Home

1/23/2008 9:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Williams has just returned to Brooklyn with her two-year-old daughter, Matilda.

Her mother, sister and friends are gathered at the house where she once lived with Heath Ledger.

She and Matilda just arrived on a flight from Gothenburg, Sweden.

chillout music girl

what is the big deal......this story and michelle williams will be erased from everyone's memory in 6 months......no one knows who she was anyway

lee

Leave this family alone!!! Stop stalking a greiving family!

Vultures. This disgusting. Show some style and grace.

lee

Leave this family alone!!! Stop stalking a greiving family!

Vultures. This disgusting. Show some style and grace.

Latuck

Please leave her and her daughter alone to mourn. They need time to get over this tragic loss.

l

good job staying classy tmz. There's a line somewhere in this and you've gone so far over it. Leave these people ALONE.

footballchick

hahahaha. rotflmao. boo hoo probably cryin in all their millions. ha!

mrsduritz

Please leave them alone.

Jasmine Dunn

So sad that this wonderful actor has gone ..... much too soon. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and Michelle. They have such a beautiful little girl together, and I cannot imagine the pain they are feeling now. God bless everyone who loved him, and may you have strength thru this shocking loss.

marieeee

I just have to say that I am so digusted with TMZ......They just lost someone they loved. A baby lost her father and they had to not only come home to this but, also had to run inside the house to escape this nonsense that is the media. Shame on you. I cry not for the loss of a man I never met but, for the heartache of a family and a child who no longer have a father. Leave them alone. To each one of you who work there. What if this was your loss...would you want this?

Kristine

Is Katie Holmes, her long-time co-star, offering Michelle Williams any support? They both have children the roughly same age. Clearly, Michelle needs support during this difficult and unexcepted time. As they say 'when it rains it pours.' This is a clear example.

jennie

I urge everyone to listen to the song by 3 Doors Down: Love me when I'm gone.............its actually fitting for this tragedy, but you REALLY need to listen to the words. I hope Heath, his family & all the grieving fans can find peace and solace in this horrible, horrible time. I didn't know him, nor did I ever get to meet him, but I felt like I knew him. Michelle & Matilda, I am SO SORRY for your loss. Please tell that sweet little girl just how awesome her father was & how he was on his way to being so HUGE. She needs to know that her daddy was a hero............RIP

me

hmmmm maybe tmz will stream live from the viewing AND the funeral. that sounds like fun.
sarcasm btw for you retards who just don't get it.

concerned

Shame on you! And shame on me for keep coming to this site. I am fascinated with this story, but the insensitivity showed by the media in the past 36 hours is staggering. BUT...I keep checking. I don't know who is more to blame - people like me who keep wanting updates or TMZ for giving us what we want with a healthy dose of what we do not need, nor are entitled to witness.

dezeinstein

she looks blurry.

me

agressive mommy, i feel sorry for your offspring. may they grow up unscathed by you and your trashy personality and then separate themselves from you asap!
and fyi, michelle was on dawson's creek and is known by many.