Show Me That Smile Again ...

1/23/2008 2:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 54-year-old blonde turned up at Madeo in L.A. on Tuesday, looking unchanged!
Joanna Kerns
Joanna is not only an actress, she's a director too! She's done episodes of "ER," "Medium," "Scrubs," "Ghost Whisperer," "Psych," "Men in Trees," "The Closer," "Ally McBeal," "Felicity," and "Judging Amy" ... whew! She also recently appeared in "Knocked Up," and is of Mexican and Irish descent.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

tina

I kinda like the fact that they mentioned she's Mexican and Irish. I am too, and I always find it interesting to see what Mexican/Irish/Americans look like! I don't think she's botoxed, I think she's just taken good care of herself, u go Joanna Kerns!

Karen

The pic is alittle dark, thats what surgery gets you... she looks good

Jennifer

I usually dont comment, But when I seen her I HAD TO comment. She is the true meaning of Growning Old gracefully.
Hope to Look like she does at 54.

Katie

I remember her and Alan Thick. I wonder what he looks like now? But why was it important to tell us she is half Irish and half Mexican? We didn't ask.

doggy dog

wow time did her no harm she really looks better now with the hair cut asnd all!

rynecoop

I would so bend her over, and take advantage of her, she is hot!!!

The Bilbo

Oh yea....I'd hit that. I remember watching Growing Pains and thinking I'd like to use her and Tracy Gold (before she got Bulima) to relive one big ole' pain. Yea, just those two doing a little tag team on the BilBo's shlong.

Nick

WOW! WOW! WOW! Though the pic is blurry, I don't doubt Joanna actually looks that good. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about Meredith Baxter (no longer Birney). Speaking of '80s television MILFs, how do Judith Light and Phylicia Rashad look these days?

oicjj

Girlfriend - this lady is lookin' good! I think we are finally getting the picuture, "BETTER WITH AGE!" I think the 40's - 50's and 60's is like the new 30's! Something has switched in our universe anyway (younger is not always best anymore) concerning growning up! ~AGE IS HOT ~ WHITE HOT BABY~

Lisa

She was always very attractive, but she still looks amazing! What ever she is doing -it's working! God Bless her!

momofthree

Looks like she finally grew some earlobes! In her younger days, that's all I could ever find fault with! Now she's perfect!

Troy

Wow Looking Good. Kirk must be praying for her to stay hot.

Greek Freak

DELICIOUS

BECKY

WOW SHE LOOKS REALLY GOOD. MAYBE EVEN BETTER THAN SHE DID (since she doesn't have the 80's hair any more.)

j