WTF -- Britney Left??

1/23/2008 2:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney left?!? Appears so! TMZ was in the courtroom when her case was called. Britney was in the building, but never made it to the courtroom. When the Commish asked her attorney if she was coming back, she answered "I don't know whether she'll be here or not," adding, "I don't want to delay the hearing."

K-Fed was sworn in and the media were cleared from the courtroom.

As we reported, Brit's lawyers want to restore visitation in a "therapeutic setting" -- translated: she needs mental help. If Brit isn't there to testify, she'll win a Grammy for "Blackout" before she gets visitation back.

Story developing ...

MZ UNDERSTOOD

BRITNEY TAKE UP POKER.... GO TO VEGAS AND BECOME A PRO !!!! OR BE MY SPONSOR lol
mzundastood 2

Darla

I really wish I could be that girls mother for about a month. She really needs her mother. She is a sad little girl. Who says mothers should walk away when their children are in trouble? My kids are 31, 27 and 22 and I am a very big force in all of their lives. Kids never outgrow the need for their mother. Lynn Spears is such a dissappointment. I would fight tooth and nail to be beside my children. Hope Lynn feels really needed in Louisiana. After all it must be tough handling a pregnancy. You know that thing that most every woman goes through. You know the thing that is not an illness at all. Screwed up priorities. Here we have a seriously demented daughter and there we have a pregnant daughter, hum, who needs her most? Guess she things the pregnant daughter does! Oh Lynn you must think you have sucked Brittany dry and I guess you really have! Sad woman you are too!

haley

she doesn't give a damn about her kids. if she did she would be doing everything she could to get them back. she is nothing but a dumb hillbilly who can't keep her legs closed. please GOD don't bless her with another child.

nightbird66

seems like the girl is losing her mind. and she haves no clue. where not here for long and she needs to get to know her sons. I am sure that the actor who just died figure he would be here to see his daughter grow up and now look he's gone. Britney get your act together girl we all have problems but we push through them and keep on moving.

Haha suckers...

I'm shocked.

debv

She is wasting the courts time and money, she doesn't deserve any visitation until she deals with her problems...

Lori B

39. Okay, before anyone bashes her anymore than she's been bashed.. Maybe something happened unexpectedly. She showed up for her Depo, and arrived today, so i'm sure theres an explanation for this.

Posted at 12:53PM on Jan 23rd 2008 by lynne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep, her latte was running low.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
isn't anything sacred anymore?

Posted at 12:54PM on Jan 23rd 2008 by Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No, not if it involves her.

Nora

Do you have any news or videos ???????

marilyn

Awwww.. just when I thought perhaps, she may want to see her kids, she pulls a Brittney.

No doubt she hates that Heath is getting her coverage and needs to do something crazy to knock him out of her limelight.

I was this close to saying Yea Brit. boy do i feel stupid.

Kellie

People should be ashamed of themselves! She is sick and if you don't see that you need to take some courses. I cant believe that the media is taunting her like this. Did they not learn anything from Anna Nicole. Do they even have a conscious? And she does love her children but her illness is not in her control! I wish that people would see that it is like having a physical illness like heart disease... its out of our control sometimes!!

pts0331

Re: #84 - She doesn't deserve to see her kids - It's not K-Fed fault, Britney has brought all of this upon herself - She has no one to blame but herself - WAKE UP!

DoloresP

#82 TISH........How can you wish such harm upon someone? Seems to me that you might need some counseling as well as Britney..........

K. Jackson

Sorry bitch! She is a damn drama queen and doesn't give a rat's ass about those boys! Just give it up already and let her go on about her sorry self. If it were one of us "everyday" people, the Judge would have thrown us under the jail! All I can say is, she should go back to hell where she came from.

Sassy

omg--she needed to get home because she realized she was ovulating and she wants to get pregnant with talabon man

Julie G.

Waste Californian's tax payers!!