Britney Pissed: Get the Eff Out of My Way!!!

1/24/2008 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears ditched her custody hearing yesterday right after walking through metal detectors -- but she told TMZ it was a "wonderful" day. *your eye rolling here*

Our photogs caught a bitter Brit in Hollywood yesterday -- where the braless optimist was allegedly driving on Sunset at speeds near 100 mph and on the wrong side of the road. She made two stops at Petco -- the second one to pick up her new assistant, who had been forgotten on the first stop. Then her ladyship dropped the F-bomb when someone blocked her exit.

Britney was again denied visitation in the hearing she skipped.

arlenepr

81. WHY DENY BRITNEY VISITATION?? DID she kill anyone? This custodybattle is spiralling out of control.
It seems like media and Kevin and his lawyers are have succeded in creating the witchhunt of the year. When are they going to stop. ?? when Britney truly breaks down, has an accident or even worse. Since when do you deny a mother visitation of her children, She hasnt hurt them. She may have been irresponsble stupid and hysterical but she is still their mother. Since she according to "everyone" is mentally unstable (understandable with regard to her situation) she should be granted the right to see her kids (supervised) but it is probably seeing her kids that will eventually help her to take responsibility för herself as a mother, Honestly. When those kids grow up and learn what their father has done to their mother .. unbelievable.

Posted at 9:38AM on Jan 24th 2008 by tove
Your serious, right? Oh, I guess you are. What are you? 15. Come back and post when you have your facts straight. Idiot.

Posted at 10:41AM on Jan 24th 2008 by Spurs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TOVE: My dear dear child, do you actually think she hasnt hurt anybody? WHAT ABOUT HER KIDS? Or does she have to kill one of them? She has hurt her kids by not showing up to court, by not following the court orders, simple as they are and simply not doing the things any mother would do. If i'd been asked to take parenting classes i'd go everyday day of the week and then twice on Sunday. If I were asked to have my blood or urine checked, i'd personally go twice a day and make my sample deposit. But she's BIRTNEY BITCHES and that;s the whole problem, she thinks she is above the law and what she had was not a MELTDOWN what she had was a TEMPER TANTRUM! And how is all this Kfed's fault??? Please explain? he doesn't make the rules, he just plays by then, which is something britney just doesnt want to do, even if its for her boys! So you know what? Screw her, I hope she never gets visitation, not as a punishment for her, but rather to save those boys from more suffering. Beside's what do you want, for Adnan to turn them into little Afghanistani's showing them how much to hate Americans? Wish it had been her in that body bag instead of Heath, but America is not that lucky.

who cares

Please take away this idiots drivers lincence before she kills some innocent people.

TJ

Watch the video -- she couldn't make it to court, but she made it to her manicure appointment. I honestly don't think she even wants those kids.

Spurs

Spurs. I not 15 and Britney is not my idol. However I am human and I am amazed of the situation with Britney that is being created by media, And I know alot media and the power of public opinion. And I ,like you, cannot help but being touched by this circus that seem to spiral out of control.

Posted at 10:49AM on Jan 24th 2008 by tove

Perhaps, but the difference between you and I is, you condone her behavior. I DO NOT. S--tney created this situation herself. If it was created by the media, then every single celebrity would be in the same boat she is. THEY ARE NOT. Oh, and by the way, you might want to use spell-check, or at least get your mommy or daddy to proof-read your posts. Idiot.

Robyn

That was not a positive sounding 'wonderful' in my opinion.

Juperno

I'm tired of photos and "news" about Brittney. Whether or not I like her, nobody should have cameras in their face 24/7. The REAL story is the paparazzi that play a major role in making her life a living hell.

cochino

a "responsible" papp would turn over tape of her speeding and driving without a seatbelt to the LAPD.

But then that's just me.

Can we just stop plastering this fat cow on here?????

Tove B

Spurs. Your comment is very mature and you surely have all the facts.
Especially the part with the bodybag. I surrender Tove

SHANNON BERGMEYER

tove-kevin didnt do ths to her, she did! you r just as dillutional as her!

arlenepr

BOO BOO: LMFAO YOU KNOW, i NOTICED THE SAME THING TO. SHE WAS SO UPSET SHE WENT AND DID HER NAILS AND WENT OUT FOR FROZEN YOGURT WITH MOHAMANH. DO YOU THINK NEXT SHE WILL TAKE A BATH AND WASH THAT CHEAP WEAVE? UGH! SHE IS SO FAR GONE.

Jan

NO seatbelt in daylight video, No bra! I wish her a full mental and physical recovery BUT in her present state, no child should be near her. KFed and Kaplan are King of Jerks of 2007-2008 and I think their witch hunt has driven a very ill person totally insane. KFed should be hunted, monitored, and drug tested also.

truebeliever

This womas so doesn't deserve to have children. She can't even take care of herself . Talk about someone needing help or being the next casualty. Hopefully she won't take the kids with her! K Fed is not my idea of Father of the Year but he's better than Swamp Thing!

OCD

I hate to say this because there truly is a lot of taxpayer dollars spent on Britney, but IF she was truly driving at unsafe speeds and on the wrong side of the road, then maybe something should be done by the LAPD. I'm not saying to "target" her, but surely she and her entourage of paps cannot be difficult to spot when they are rolling at excessive rates of speed. Enough tickets and her license can be suspended.

Yes, I admit that it is a cruddy thing to do, but there are many other lives at jeopardy if she doesn't have the ability or the common sense to control her urge to speed. The inconvenience to Britney is outweighed by the need to protect the general public from her habitual dangerous driving. She doesn't want to be a fatality and I'm sure she does not want to cause a fatality. But she's not thinking properly at this time....obviously.

cochino

But then that's just me.

Can we just stop plastering this fat cow on here?????

Izzy

@tove

You're an imbicile. Spears is a threat to herself and her kids.