Heath's Rumored Flame

'Devastated'

1/24/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Supermodel Helena Christensen was literally on her way to visit Heath Ledger on the day he died when she got the news of his passing.

TMZ spotted Helena -- who had been romantically linked with Heath -- returning to her home in Manhattan yesterday, and you can tell from the video she's broken up.

AngeLsLuv

Ok... First off, her attitude does not suggest being "Devestated", she used the wrong word on this account... If she had been devestated, she would have shown it and would have said more... Look at how Daniel Day Lewis was acting at the Guild awards and Ophrah, and he didn't even know him personally, geez!!! Plus if she was so upset and he was someone she really cared for and/or loved, why did they break up???? On top of that, she has slept with so many men (according to the paps), Heath was just a notch on her bedpost...

She's so washed up and nasty--he could have done better

SATXNurse

What happened to the live feed, I guess they felt bad after all

ME

That's one ugly woman! Talk about the bottom of the barrel.

xanaxaddict

at least now people have the option of watching or not still no help to his family having to go through this process

Read her Bio on Wikepedia--who hasn't she screwed? YUK!

Kat

Christensen will be 40 years old this year. I guess Heath liked older women.

windy

DATZ SAD;

Kat D

I wish Heath's family and friends would be left alone, but at least that pap wasn't pushy and rude.

Kelli

So the news here is she is devasted. Really? Good reporting. I dont understand why she wasn't all fixed up? Puzzling. whatever.

donbear

#1 what a terrible thing to say. Good Lord why are people so mean and evil on this site? TMZ, you suck. You deliver nothing but trash and you bring out the trash in in far too many others.

required

she didn't look DEVASTED to me. and heath only went for blondes. or haven't you noticed.

Adrienne

Wow, I think you guys handled that as well as I have ever seen for pap's

Cris

WTF happend man ? how can a man on 28 yers die from slipping pills? without him ther is nothing,no hero ,no future,no nothing ! I`m from Romania and I`m still in shock,my hands are still shaking

Kelli

To each his own. Good luck Helena.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments