Britney: Yes, I'm Sick -- But in a Good Way!

1/25/2008 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miss Britney Jean Spears, when told to wear a coat against getting sick ... said "I'm already very sick, but in a good way." Oh, lordy.

TMZ caught Spears making two late-night trips to Rite-Aid, where she also attempted metaphysical philosophy by saying Heath Ledger is "... still here, no one ever really dies."

Later, British Brit worked out at 24 Hour Fitness for more than two hours ... BTW, she started working out at 1:30 AM and stayed for more than two hours. Welcome to her world.

Bella

Vintage: I can't see to drive at night with sunglasses - I tried to get out of the parking lot at work for fun! I think her star has burned out., and is merely a flicker at this point. People are pretty much fed up with her. I wish your note had been posted. Wonder why it wasn't? I would like to have read it. Maybe try to send it again? Bella

Bella

Vintage: I looked this morning for a note back on the other site, but didn't see one. Bella

the lost

TESS: Ghosts are stuck here on Earth. Death is not always better. Some people have great lives and die, what about that? And death planned from the day you were born? That is so trite. You can have your beliefs but please. Everything can be avoided. The only thing that CAN'T be done, is going back in time to fix the things that went wrong.

the lost

She isn't deep, she's repeating an old cliche "No one ever really dies" how many times have you heard that before? She's like a 5 year old who repeats things she hears.

gossip fan

Besides Rite Aid employees, Britney must hold the world record for frequenting them. Why the hell would she need to go there twice in one night??? I assume she's got enough $$ pick up a 6 month supply of anything they sell that she wants. She makes it easy for the paps to find her....Rite Aid stores, fast food restaurants or bars and hotels. If she is so bothered by the paps she would hide out in one of her houses or something for a good long time. It's not even like she's out doing necessary chores or any other reason except for getting her picture taken once again and driving like an idiot. I wonder what made her to decide to work out at 1:30 in the morning all of a sudden??? That's not one of her usual destinations. Oh well, she's guaranteed to keep celebrity gossip lovers entertained almost daily for awhile.

househead

Filipe is part of the whole sharade with the Adnan interview to make Brit not looks goofy.

Man that took some doing to put the whole thing togather.

Adnans weekend away - at the interview.

LOL that was good and took some thinking by someone os sombodies.

gossip fan

Heath Ledger will at least have his acting career to be rememered by. Britney will just have a bunch of pictures of her looking horrible at Rite Aid and all of the stories about her many many screw ups.

sandykay

number 10 why don't you get off the site, wishing people dead is not right, what comes around goes around, maybe thats why you are so sad. why don't you go to sleep for a while BI, WH,

Imagery

The Paparazzi are stalking Britney. Something should be done about this!!! I am personally not a fan of hers but I must agree with other commenters that no one is interested in Britney Spears private life. She is no different than anyone else. We all eat, sleep, breathe and go to the bathroom. Let the girl alone already!!! The sound of the voices of the camera men in the video reminds me a bunch of guys drinking in a bar and making snide comments to girls. Get a life!!! FIND SOME REAL NEWS TO REPORT and let Britney breathe. YOU ARE BORING!

SHANNON BERGMEYER

IS SHE SO FAR GONE THAT SHE CANT SHOWER? WHAT IS THAT SMELL?

SHANNON BERGMEYER

HMMM... MAYBE THE BIG ASS SUNGLASSES ARE HIDING THE EYES OF A METHHEAD. TAKE A NAP BRIT I THINK UR WAY PAST UR NAPTIME.

tragic

Anyone else get the impression she was saying she's pregnant when she said she's very sick but in a good way?

gia

Britney Spears has been using the media and the publics morbid obsession with her to keep herself in the limelight and make fools out of all of us. If her every breath was not media exploited and if "news" of her every muscle movement were not paydays for the paps and so called "news" flashes for people with nothing else to do-she would just go away with her crazy self. This girls life has obviously become insanity in itself. If I couldn't go to get myself a cup of coffee without being mobbed-I would go nuts too. By the same token-I would use all the money I had earned to secure my privacy and not flaunt my irrational behavior. This entire frenzy about Britney Spears has been in the danger zone for a long time now. When will it all stop? Worse yet, one can only worry with reasonable thought, that this girls continuing "life in the lense" is headed to her unfortunate demise. Britney needs to be left alone, and she needs to get her act together before her death becomes another sad statistic in the life of a celebrity.

JSpies

I just dont understand why people find this crazy poor excuse of a mother very entertaining!!???? She doesn't deserve to be a mother of 2 adorable children! She is a freaking train wreck, there is no respect left anymore for this woman, and to see and hear how FAKE she is a quite PATHETIC!!!!!!!! Brit...get your s*** together girl and do something good for yourself for once!!!! You had everything at the palm of your hand and now to see you piss it all down your leg, very sad. If she only knew what it was like to raise kids in the real word, live on a budget and work full time.....maybe thats why we are "Normal"!

Vintage '51

Bella; we covered the sunglasses comment. No clue as to why last night's post didn't post and at this point I don't care, You know how TMZ is. Did you catch #52 & #82 regarding this post?While channel surfing I have on a few occasions paused on the TMZ site and I just can't stomach these so called "journalists".They act like a bunch of giddy 8th graders who think they are ready for the world and know all the answers.Unfortunately I got hooked on this website several months ago but it isn't all consuming. Later......