Britney: Yes, I'm Sick -- But in a Good Way!

1/25/2008 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miss Britney Jean Spears, when told to wear a coat against getting sick ... said "I'm already very sick, but in a good way." Oh, lordy.

TMZ caught Spears making two late-night trips to Rite-Aid, where she also attempted metaphysical philosophy by saying Heath Ledger is "... still here, no one ever really dies."

Later, British Brit worked out at 24 Hour Fitness for more than two hours ... BTW, she started working out at 1:30 AM and stayed for more than two hours. Welcome to her world.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

captain obvious

TO ALL WHO DEFEND BRITTANY---
This is a real mental case. You should be ashamed of yourselves for defending this piece of trash. It's not a case of her acting stupid because the paps are following her. You've got it backwards. They're following her because she acts stupid. If she stopped acting like a total moron, they'd lose interest (as most of us already have) and she'd get the peace you all seem to think she's looking for.

Harald Wenk (Dr. rer. Nat.)

The hurting scene leaves the almost unavoidable impression, that
Mrs. Spears is playing the game: "To grin and to bear it", to answer
the introductory question of the video.
Her the boiled down from Kantian metaphysics question arise:
"What is the condition of the possibility of this "game?""

Ashley

EWWWW! That ugly bloated face frightens me! I love that lipstick on her, it makes her thin lips look like a dog's butt hole!

Ashley

109. The Paparazzi are stalking Britney. Something should be done about this!!! I am personally not a fan of hers but I must agree with other commenters that no one is interested in Britney Spears private life. She is no different than anyone else. We all eat, sleep, breathe and go to the bathroom. Let the girl alone already!!! The sound of the voices of the camera men in the video reminds me a bunch of guys drinking in a bar and making snide comments to girls. Get a life!!! FIND SOME REAL NEWS TO REPORT and let Britney breathe. YOU ARE BORING!

Posted at 8:41PM on Jan 25th 2008 by Imagery
===============================================================================================
Are you forgetting that she calls the paparazzi and tells them where she is going so they can film her and take pictures of her? She LOVES it! And as far as her being like everyone, I don't know about you but I am NOTHNG like her and I would say not many people are. This crazy bitch thrives on the paparazzi attention!

Donn

LET HER GO TO THE GYM WHENEVER SHE WANTS......THE TIME IS PROBABLY BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT AS MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS TRYING TO SNAP HER PICTURE. PEOPLE SAY SHE THAT SHE IS FAT, SO SHSE IS TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF THAT. WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT FROM THAT YOUNG GIRL. SHE IS HUMAN.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9