Colossus of Rhoda

1/25/2008 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 67-year-old resurfaced at a Broadway opening on Thursday, looking stupendous.
Valerie Harper
After fighting with "Valerie" producers in 1987, Harper's character was killed off, Sandy Duncan was cast, and the show was retitled "Valerie's Family: The Hogans." The following year, the show was retitled "The Hogan Family."

Valerie is also an advocate for hormone-replacement therapy.

COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sara

GReat

that.is.all

At least she hasn't gone the botox, face lift, fake veneers route.

Love her heart.

SouthernMom

I love looking at the wonderful stars of the past thanks TMZ. I noticed not a lot of them worry about plastic surgery, like the stars of today. Shows me that they are very secure with themselves,

TG

how come men dont wrinkle like that? Is it because women wear makeup so much?

Yugo

Yikes!

Seuthsayer

She looks great. I think that she is about 65 so she has some wrinkles, but she's kept her weight off all of these years and that's pretty amazing! Good for her!!!

lmosue

I hope I look this good when I'm pushing seventy years old! Go Rhoda!

LIFE IS LIFE

TO OLD FOR HOLLYWOOD....

Sylvia

I think she looks fantastic....and happy!

I want to bang britney

FIRST!
Val's face is very scary. No one would want to tap that girl. Marlo Thomas is a similar age and still worth tapping.

nubius

What is Elaine Benis doing in the corner of that photo? :)

Tristania

I'm confused. How do you decide who looks "stupendous" and who needs making fun of? Does it hinge on whether they are nice to the pap or what? Anybody who gets this age fairly unscathed looks great. But what explains the discrepancy in your remarks?

2noZ4me

African American women do not wrinkle this way.

Maytal

Well I guess she's one of those celebrities that didnt use their money for plastic surgery.
I reccomend her to check out my site, maybe she could get some free makeup tips there... lol :)

Maria

TG wrote:

"how come men dont wrinkle like that? Is it because women wear makeup so much?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has nothing to do with wearing make up. Men generally have thicker and oilier skin than women so their wrinkles are not nearly as pronounced. Men also generally have thicker muscles and bones.

For 67, she looks pretty good. She just looks like a 67 year old woman and not like a space alien from so much plastic surgery.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments